81 replies to this topic

#11 Anybodyhome

Anybodyhome

USN Retired

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • LocationWherever I May Roam
HUDDLER

Posted 23 January 2013 - 12:57 PM

The first and best advice I can give to someone asking for relationship advice from the Huddle:

Pics or stfu.

#12 Kurb

Kurb

I hit it.

• LocationILM
Administrators

Posted 23 January 2013 - 01:14 PM

Elon, she's in a sorority, he's a baseball player. But since last year, they've had mutual friends and got introduced that way and party together sometimes. The time they had sex was at one of his parties, and there will obviously be more where he will be drunk and make advances at her as he does now.

She just had "Winterterm" studying abroad the past 3 weeks in Hawaii. I only went back in the texts a couple of weeks, but they were as recent as a few days ago. When we decided to get back together, she told him that they weren't going to be together and he said he would back off, but he clearly hasn't. Even though she tells him to stop, they can only be friends, etc., the whole thing is just odd. She asked me this morning if I wanted her to stop talking to the dude, but I just stayed away from that question knowing she would do whatever she wanted anyway.

/abuses admin/google/facebook skills.

Hummm

1) Nice job, if my research is correct ;) SM?

2) I fuging hate baseball players, they were like locust when I was at UNCW.

You have put yourself in a very awkward spot.
You have information to cut this guy out of the picture, but you obtained it in a shitty way.
That takes power away from you.

If it comes up, and she asks you again, I would try something along the lines of.

"Again I shouldn't have violated your trust looking through your phone, but in a way I am glad I did. It's healthy to be reminded how awesome of a girl you are and how lucky I am to have you in my life. I can't blame the guy for his advances, you are worth the risk that's for sure.

I would NEVER tell you who to or not to talk to, but I will say this. Would you want me to have the same level of contact with a girl that was interested in me? I was in the wrong, so you set the line that is acceptable and I will trust you.

In a relationship we have to decide every day to be with each other and to trust each other over this hour distance. We go to parties and choose to come back to each other instead of some random. fuging some random girl is easy, but I would rather go to bed alone at night thinking of you that knowing I will see you in a couple days, than some random hook up and I believe you feel the same way.."

Or some such bullshit.
Keep a backup list of girls that are interested in you...
You are 22. You seem to worry about poo like I used to.
It's not worth it.

Honestly Mrs. Pantherfan is a better source of info.
I will now add you on facebook b/c its creepy.

#13 Kurb

Kurb

I hit it.

• LocationILM
Administrators

Posted 23 January 2013 - 01:18 PM

Also that poo is so played out. fuging dudes and their dicks wanting chicks for the fact some other dude out did them.

I can't count the times I used the "I could work soo much better with you than that dude does" bullshit and chicks would start believing it.

That BB guy probably has his pick of the litter at his school, only reason he is after your chick is she told him no.

In one scenario her responses that were tame are likely a sign he hasn't been able to touch her since yall got back together. Is he had nailed it again his conquest would be complete and he wouldn't give a poo anymore.

#14 CarolinaNCSU

CarolinaNCSU

• LocationRaleigh
HUDDLER

Posted 23 January 2013 - 01:30 PM

Good points, and thanks Kurb.

And yeah, SM is the girlfriend...Facebook stalk away if you must. Anddddd there's the wall post.

Thanks again.

#15 Kurb

Kurb

I hit it.

• LocationILM
Administrators

Posted 23 January 2013 - 01:33 PM

Good points, and thanks Kurb.

And yeah, SM is the girlfriend...Facebook stalk away if you must. Anddddd there's the wall post.

Thanks again.

If you can see a person, you can better understand a person.
/creep

#16 ARSEN

ARSEN

Banned

SUPPORTER

Posted 23 January 2013 - 01:34 PM

When my fiancé and I just started to date, she had another guy on a side that she was just a friend with. She did not tell me about him, I found out cause someone kept texting her so I looked at her phone and asked who that guy was? She said just friend... Fact, most guys want to be friends with a girl just to score some pussy. I told her its either that guy or me. I told her I don't have time to fug around. She picked me of course. Later, come to find out her so called friend wanted just to get in her pants...

#17 CatofWar

CatofWar

Join, or Die

• LocationGitmo
HUDDLER

Posted 23 January 2013 - 01:34 PM

Sell her into prostitution.

#18 Kurb

Kurb

I hit it.

• LocationILM
Administrators

Posted 23 January 2013 - 01:36 PM

When my fiancé and I just started to date, she had another guy on a side that she was just a friend with. She did not tell me about him, I found out cause someone kept texting her so I looked at her phone and asked who that guy was? She said just friend... Fact, most guys want to be friends with a girl just to score some pussy. I told her its either that guy or me. I told her I don't have time to fug around. She picked me of course. Later, come to find out her so called friend wanted just to get in her pants...

We can't help it.
I want to bang most every chick I know/meet on some level.

I don't of course, I am very happy with my wife, but on some primal level dudes just want to bang chicks. We can't help it. :(

#19 catfang

catfang

HUDDLER

Posted 23 January 2013 - 01:40 PM

I was going to post old-guy advice about how trust should be there, and if it isn't, the relationship won't be there for much longer.

Then I see the OP is 22, so my old-guy advice is, you're only 22. Don't get tied down now. Enjoy life.

#20 Delhommey

Delhommey

Moderators

Posted 23 January 2013 - 01:40 PM

Obviously you're an idiot for looking at her phone, but dude did you really stuck your foot in it by confronting her on something that was not at the very least suggestive flirtation. You don't confront without unassailable evidence of wrong doing. ESPECIALLY with someone you're dating. You look like an insecure possible psycho, and you have actually increased the chances of her hooking up with him now that you've brought it up.

She's a chick in college and y'all live an hour away. She's going to keep back up options around. It sounds like she's not encouraging this guy at all. She's just not saying no. That seems to say "I'm not interested, but could be if other things break down." So stop breaking things down, dude.

By the way you should have options, too. Don't lead those options on, but you should have them.

Honestly you should apologize for snooping on her phone and for lacking trust. Then say that you went a little overboard because you care so much about her and are a little scared of losing her, but what you did was unacceptable. Then take her out somewhere nice as an apology, seduce her, and wreck that poo. Reclaim the pussy.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users