Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Liberal media example no. 1,288,433

29 posts in this topic

Posted

all those fellas in congress. both sides. are voted in remember? we get what we pay for as a nation, year, after year, after year.

except for the gerrymandering...

Posted

except for the gerrymandering...

Even with this there is a clear issue here. A significant portion of the population votes for people who are... I was going to say obviously stupid. But that's not really it. They are willfully ignorant, manipulative, and unethical.

Posted

Even with this there is a clear issue here. A significant portion of the population votes for people who are... I was going to say obviously stupid. But that's not really it. They are willfully ignorant, manipulative, and unethical.

what better people to represent an egotistical, willfully ignorant, selfish populace?

Posted

what better people to represent an egotistical, willfully ignorant, selfish populace?

They would be better represented by the exact opposite obviously. I know you were being sarcastic but still... in case someone actually agreed with you I need to show that I have the opposite opinion.

Posted

wait. egotistical, willfully ignorant and selfish? are talking about the tinderbox brethren or congress? or both? lol