Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TNPanther

Well, I feel like a failure even though I shouldn't...

59 posts in this topic

If you cannot score some tail at UT...you're doing something wrong :)

I mean I've gotten laid quite a few times, but that's not what I'm in it for. I just want to feel like I'm a part of and belong to something. I want to establish an identity for myself.

I mean I've gotten laid quite a few times, but that's not what I'm in it for. I just want to feel like I'm a part of and belong to something. I want to establish an identity for myself.

I know what you mean..good luck to you..please don't let it bother you too much...there are plenty of people out there

Then do that.

You don't need a title or be a member of something.

Do you want to determine who you are or do you want someone else to do it ?

Focus on your education, the identity that you build through it eventually will far outweigh any social identity that a fraternity will provide. Enjoy college life and party to your hearts content, but make college what college is supposed to be about - your education pursuant to a better life for yourself.

without trying to sound condescending... joining a frat isn't really establishing an identity for yourself, it's taking on someone else's identity. Whether that's the identity you want is a different story...

you get to be an adult now... any lingering high-school perspective only hurts you from here on out.

True. I went to undergrad as a shy, blonde female. Then I really found myself.

1 person likes this

• Topics