Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Penetta removes military ban on women in combat

99 posts in this topic

Posted

btw aren't you that racist cable guy? go back to stormfront pls

1 person likes this

Posted

We are going to need this because we can't get enough men if we get into the real poo, because they are all overweight these days. it's a problem the DoD has known about for years. Give me a fit chick over a XBox playing Cheeto eating Call of Duty dude anyday.

Posted

Yeah, this really only opens up 11B entirely. 31B (military police) have had women for a good long while now. The field duties have them in combat zones a lot anyway. 31B really is a combat MOS when you look at it. That's what I'm enlisting as, anyway. But I'm with you. As long as they meet the standards, I'm cool with it (and I know it can be done. I remember in high school there was a JROTC chick who was hot as hell, in crazy shape, and could knock out 78 pushups in 2 minutes). They fall short of the standards, they can try something else with their life.

Im 31B now, I know some hardcore chicks in my unit. But they still need to meet standard.

Posted

Im 31B now, I know some hardcore chicks in my unit. But they still need to meet standard.

Where are you stationed?

Fort Campbell here

Posted

Where are you stationed?

Fort Campbell here

Bragg

Posted

Where are you stationed?

Fort Campbell here

194th?

Posted

Nagging=WMD?

Posted

lol i was just about to post something like this. the most immediate impact of this will probably be an increase in sexual assault

No, not at all.

Soldiers in combat arms roles (what's in question here) are pretty dependent on those to their left and right. People in support positions usually do not find themselves in such predicaments and are more apt to sexualized a female.

A female in combat arms will be very protected against sexual predators in a combat zone.

Posted

even chimps aren't sure about this

post-3734-0-61549600-1359005728_thumb.jp

Posted

No, not at all.

Soldiers in combat arms roles (what's in question here) are pretty dependent on those to their left and right. People in support positions usually do not find themselves in such predicaments and are more apt to sexualized a female.

A female in combat arms will be very protected against sexual predators in a combat zone.

didn't think of it like that and that's comforting if true, though it's frustrating that a lower risk of sexual assault is accompanied by a higher risk of dying in an unnecessary war

1 person likes this

Posted

Can't wait until a Mom on the front lines is captured and held hostage while Geraldo Rivera has a live spot in Prime Time with her 4 year old baby girl crying for Mommy to come home.

Posted

Can't wait until a Mom on the front lines is captured and held hostage while Geraldo Rivera has a live spot in Prime Time with her 4 year old baby girl crying for Mommy to come home.

this sort of thing is what fundamentally worries me about it. major ramifications