#91 Davis83

Davis83

Rebelling since 1753

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 663 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 10:52 PM

My concern is the media!

My fear is what will happen when the first naked female body is being dragged thru the streets of the next Somalia - how many pounds of flesh will pay for that? How many of our soldiers will be sent in harms way to get 'revenge" when the media stirs that to a national crisis.

No matter how politcally correct this nation has become - I'm not sure that the Nation will ever be ready to deal with something like that.

I'm not in favor of it - I'm not saying they can't do the job, I'm sure they can.

Call it what you want, I know for a fact that I am one of those that would get killed trying to protect a women in that situation.

#92 GOOGLE RON PAUL

GOOGLE RON PAUL

fleet-footed poster

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,081 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 07:01 AM

http://www.theonion....ral-kill,31015/

“The U.S. Armed Forces have been gender-neutral in their victims for years, and now they’re finally leveling the killing field for female combatants as well,” said Nadine Hynes, a retired Marine Corps Lance Corporal who was unable to add to the carnage of Iraq’s blood-soaked, limb-strewn slaughterscapes due to the Pentagon’s 1994 rule barring women from infantry and artillery roles. “Now, women will have the same opportunity to accidentally gun down innocent civilians or be ripped apart by insurgent rocket fire as men.” At press time, servicewomen were celebrating the likelihood of additional policy gains that would include the right to return from service equally haunted by their ordeals, and the right to face just as many hurdles to proper mental health care as their fellow servicemen.

#93 pstall

pstall

Gazebo Effect

• HUDDLER
  • 19,843 posts
  • LocationMontford

Posted 25 January 2013 - 08:15 AM

Would the enemy rather face a man or a woman?

#94 mmmbeans

mmmbeans

FBI SURVEILLANCE VAN

• HUDDLER
  • 14,000 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 08:53 AM

Would the enemy rather face a man or a woman?

Man... Obviously.

#95 thefuzz

thefuzz

coppin a feel

• HUDDLER
  • 8,034 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 09:51 AM

My concern is the media!

My fear is what will happen when the first naked female body is being dragged thru the streets of the next Somalia - how many pounds of flesh will pay for that? How many of our soldiers will be sent in harms way to get 'revenge" when the media stirs that to a national crisis.

No matter how politcally correct this nation has become - I'm not sure that the Nation will ever be ready to deal with something like that.

I'm not in favor of it - I'm not saying they can't do the job, I'm sure they can.

Call it what you want, I know for a fact that I am one of those that would get killed trying to protect a women in that situation.

No, No that can't be. Panthers Lover said that's not possible or for that matter even probable.

#96 googoodan

googoodan

Memberest

• HUDDLER
  • 10,546 posts
  • LocationBayside

Posted 26 January 2013 - 03:54 AM

http://www.theonion.com/articles/us-military-lauded-for-creating-genderneutral-kill,31015/

Oh man... I read the quote before I saw the URL. I was seriously gonna question any of your input to the topic.

You got me :(

#97 FireMarshallBill

FireMarshallBill

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 527 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 27 January 2013 - 11:11 AM

Yeah ... I guess it's the same kind of instinctual thing that requires women in some cultures to have to cover themselves from head to toe, because, you know ... men are, by pure instinct, attracted to them and would never be able to control their sexual urges around women who showed too much.

The same instinct that men who beat their wives/girlfriends to a pulp for sport have, right? That protective gene all men seem to have.

So I guess that you're cool with requiring every female between the ages of 18-25 to register with selective service? For equality ya know.

#98 Panthers_Lover

Panthers_Lover

• HUDDLER
  • 4,045 posts
  • LocationSpartanburg, SC

Posted 28 January 2013 - 09:59 AM

So I guess that you're cool with requiring every female between the ages of 18-25 to register with selective service? For equality ya know.

Yep.

#99 Panthers_Lover

Panthers_Lover

• HUDDLER
  • 4,045 posts
  • LocationSpartanburg, SC

Posted 28 January 2013 - 10:00 AM

No, No that can't be. Panthers Lover said that's not possible or for that matter even probable.

I said no such thing.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.