Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

EJ Manuel - Legit Backup QB Option

46 posts in this topic

Posted

My bad broseph... Just started posting here again this year. I would love to have Dixon as the backup and cut Sir Pickles

No worries man, just saying I've been hoping for awhile they would pick him up...

Posted

Pickles and a rookie as our backups....god help us all.

Posted

I have an idea. Why don't we drug Geno Smith and have him set up in a penthouse with hookers, underage kids and stolen property. Then we can pick him up as a UDFA!

Isn't that what happened to Dan Marino?

Posted

Carolina Panthers

Florida State quarterback EJ Manuel told the Charlotte Observer that he "would be a good fit" as backup for quarterback Cam Newton; Derek Anderson, Newton's understudy in 2012, is a free agent and could follow former Panthers offensive coordinator Rob Chudzinski to Cleveland.

ej wants to come here and study under newton......he likes newton so i guess he will be a good back up lol

Posted

Carolina Panthers

Florida State quarterback EJ Manuel told the Charlotte Observer that he "would be a good fit" as backup for quarterback Cam Newton; Derek Anderson, Newton's understudy in 2012, is a free agent and could follow former Panthers offensive coordinator Rob Chudzinski to Cleveland.

ej wants to come here and study under newton......he likes newton so i guess he will be a good back up lol

Posted

Carolina Panthers

Posted

Carolina Panthers

You must have been really excited to post that lol (3peat)... I wouldn't mind it but I'd hate to waste a higher draft pick for a backup QB

Posted

Carolina Panthers

If he REALLY wants to backup Cam, withdraw from the draft and sign UDFA contract. duh

Posted

no it was just a double post..lol i dont think they need to draft a back up yet. try fa.

Posted

I believe Trent Edwards would be a decent backup from the crop that's available. Not a big difference production value wise from Anderson imo.