Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chud poaching more staff

32 posts in this topic

Posted

next they'll be sticking their grubby little fingers in our stock of gatorade minions

Posted

Quick! Check Chud's old desk. Make sure the ink pens are still there.

Posted

A lot more short term job security in Cleveland with Chud. Not everything is a smack in the face to our organization or our coaching staff. It is just business.

Posted

Man Cam is going to thrive in their offense when he gets there in 2 years!!

:P

Posted

So Chud is basically picking from the Panthers instead of looking else where. I bet u he would lure Cam to the Browns if he could.

I guess he wants to have a real winning season before the Panthers. Clear wantl u folks to never get any real rhythm going.

Posted

Hey, when the dust settles they are still the Cleveland Browns and that sucks hard for them.

Posted

Is Ron Rivera gonna have to slap a bitch?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fc5OZVvD4Jo

Posted

So Chud is basically picking from the Panthers instead of looking else where. I bet u he would lure Cam to the Browns if he could.

I guess he wants to have a real winning season before the Panthers. Clear wantl u folks to never get any real rhythm going.

Hardly.

Only two people have followed Chudzinski to Cleveland, a quality control coach and a lower level assistant whose name wasn't even listed on the website's coaching page. No positions coaches. No coordinators.

The vast majority of the hires Chudzinski has made came from other teams. Baker used to be on staff with the Panthers but hadn't been for two years.

I wouldn't exactly call that "picking from the Panthers and not looking elsewhere" :rolleyes:

Posted

its all business.. brown coaching staff gives you more of a longer job security than the panther will... the panthers might be cleaning house next year for a new coach that will bring in his own people, but he browns probably will not

Posted

Crap, who are we going to get to throw the ball during tip drills now!??!!

Posted

YOU+SON+OF+A+BITCH+I+AM+LITERALLY+IN+THE+_39ff2532d4d125c4d1436649ac480970.jpg

Posted

never even heard of bapshich