#1 CatofWar

CatofWar

Join, or Die

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,436 posts
  • LocationGitmo

Posted 24 January 2013 - 02:05 PM

The little ranch rifle, capable of holding a whopping 10 rounds, will be banned under the new bill. Thanks for keeping us safe.

#2 Hawk

Hawk

Huddler of the Decade

• Moderators
  • 14,979 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 02:17 PM

what purpose would someone need 10 rounds?

#3 g5jamz

g5jamz

Is back

• HUDDLER
  • 18,425 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 02:18 PM

In case the bear charging you isn't phased by rounds 1-9 either missing or going into areas that are ineffective.

Are police exempt from this new law?

#4 Darth Biscuit

Darth Biscuit

Dark Lord

• HUDDLER
  • 33,054 posts
  • LocationWilmington, NC

Posted 24 January 2013 - 02:19 PM

Posted Image

#5 Hawk

Hawk

Huddler of the Decade

• Moderators
  • 14,979 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 02:20 PM

lol....I'd pump that moose 10 times...but chances are, I'm taking it down with 1 or 2 shots...if it takes 10...I should probably stay home or hit the range!

#6 g5jamz

g5jamz

Is back

• HUDDLER
  • 18,425 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 02:24 PM

lol....I'd pump that moose 10 times...but chances are, I'm taking it down with 1 or 2 shots...if it takes 10...I should probably stay home or hit the range!

But what about polar bears...

#7 Darth Biscuit

Darth Biscuit

Dark Lord

• HUDDLER
  • 33,054 posts
  • LocationWilmington, NC

Posted 24 January 2013 - 02:25 PM

lol....I'd pump that moose 10 times...

Posted Image

#8 Hawk

Hawk

Huddler of the Decade

• Moderators
  • 14,979 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 02:29 PM

I've never seen a polar bear outside of a zoo...so no experience there. I have hunted grizzly and black bear though, both with a 3 shot clip.

#9 Darth Biscuit

Darth Biscuit

Dark Lord

• HUDDLER
  • 33,054 posts
  • LocationWilmington, NC

Posted 24 January 2013 - 02:33 PM

I've never seen a polar bear outside of a zoo...so no experience there. I have hunted grizzly and black bear though, both with a 3 shot clip.

Stop lying... how can you not see polar bears when you live north of the arctic circle?

#10 Harris Aballah

Harris Aballah

Fayette-Villian

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,527 posts
  • Locationnorth carolina

Posted 24 January 2013 - 02:33 PM

Maybe cause its thier right? But better yet! What purpose does the government have for telling me what I can or cannot observe in my liberties? keep in mind that we have gangs and mobs that arm themselves. most home invasions are carried out by groups of people. Your in the frame of mind that the 2nd admendment has something to do with hunting. and it does not at all. Its all about protection and defense. Does not give you the right to attack someone. But never limits the amount of force required to survive beyond the point of crisis. Foriegn domestic or tyrannical.

#11 g5jamz

g5jamz

Is back

• HUDDLER
  • 18,425 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 02:34 PM

Will police be exempt?

#12 logic1977

logic1977

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 395 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 02:38 PM

Maybe cause its thier right? But better yet! What purpose does the government have for telling me what I can or cannot observe in my liberties? keep in mind that we have gangs and mobs that arm themselves. most home invasions are carried out by groups of people. Your in the frame of mind that the 2nd admendment has something to do with hunting. and it does not at all. Its all about protection and defense. Does not give you the right to attack someone. But never limits the amount of force required to survive beyond the point of crisis. Foriegn domestic or tyrannical.

Your assuming you have that right. It hasn't been determined, and in fact based on the fact we had a prior "assault weapons" ban, your likely going to be incorrect.

I don't agree with the proposed ban, but i am tired of people deciding what they think their constituional rights are. It's kind of simple, challenge it in court, if you lose appeal, and then the SCOTUS will tell you if it is constutional or not, and if they rule against you, it isn't a right.

It's great you have an opinion and all, but that doesn't change the law

#13 Hawk

Hawk

Huddler of the Decade

• Moderators
  • 14,979 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 02:40 PM

I can assure you, I'm in no frame of mind...it was just a question that I was curious about. I could care less either way to be honest with you. I don't have any guns because I personally don't think I need any, but I really could give two shits if my neighbor had an arsenal in his basement.

I do think some of the arguments I have seen in support of guns are highly outdated but hey, everyone's entitled to an opinion

#14 CatofWar

CatofWar

Join, or Die

• HUDDLER
  • 3,436 posts
  • LocationGitmo

Posted 24 January 2013 - 02:42 PM

Not with a hi point your not. Two variants, chambered in 9mm and .40sw.

#15 mmmbeans

mmmbeans

FBI SURVEILLANCE VAN

• HUDDLER
  • 14,000 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 02:48 PM

Not with a hi point your not. Two variants, chambered in 9mm and .40sw.

i need a full auto with a 100 round drum because I use a .22 rimfire to hunt bears.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com