Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Your Hi-Point Carbine, Banned.

141 posts in this topic

Posted

Maybe cause its thier right? But better yet! What purpose does the government have for telling me what I can or cannot observe in my liberties? keep in mind that we have gangs and mobs that arm themselves. most home invasions are carried out by groups of people. Your in the frame of mind that the 2nd admendment has something to do with hunting. and it does not at all. Its all about protection and defense. Does not give you the right to attack someone. But never limits the amount of force required to survive beyond the point of crisis. Foriegn domestic or tyrannical.

I can assure you, I'm in no frame of mind...it was just a question that I was curious about. I could care less either way to be honest with you. I don't have any guns because I personally don't think I need any, but I really could give two shits if my neighbor had an arsenal in his basement.

I do think some of the arguments I have seen in support of guns are highly outdated but hey, everyone's entitled to an opinion

Posted

lol....I'd pump that moose 10 times...but chances are, I'm taking it down with 1 or 2 shots...if it takes 10...I should probably stay home or hit the range!

Not with a hi point your not. Two variants, chambered in 9mm and .40sw.

Posted

Not with a hi point your not. Two variants, chambered in 9mm and .40sw.

i need a full auto with a 100 round drum because I use a .22 rimfire to hunt bears.

Posted

i need a full auto with a 100 round drum because I use a .22 rimfire to hunt bears.

ya...I just had that same thought...if you are out playing with the bears and that's what you are carrying, perhaps you deserve to be mauled!!!!

Posted

If the police need them, then I want them.

Posted

Ok so what happens the next time a mass shooting tragedy happens? They will just keep whittling away until you are unarmed. At what point do they stop?

Posted

What are you trying to do? Piss it off?

Posted

What are you trying to do? Piss it off?

just trying to get some bear arms.

Posted

I need 10 rounds for when I am at the shooting range out back in the woods with my buddies and I get too drunk to reload.

Posted

Founding fathers got 3-4 rounds off a minute. Beat that bitches!

Posted

Thats not bad for a bunch of lawyers and plantation owners.

Posted

Rights are granted...they CAN be taken away. The constitution isn't something that CAN'T be changed. It can, with enough people in positions of power deciding to do it.

That being said, the 2nd Amendment says you have the right to own a gun. That is granted to you by the government. It doesn't outline which types of guns/ammo you can't own....but it doesn't say, "you can own any type of gun you want". As far as what guns you own....that is up to what the government decides. No civilian needs an AR/M4/HK416, M16, etc. People who are pissed about this literally have no other argument other than the 7 year old child argument of "BUT I WANT IT!".