Are as**

#137 GOOGLE RON PAUL

GOOGLE RON PAUL

fleet-footed poster

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,140 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 03:07 AM

Nope. For some reason I don't believe Obama has fought for my rights or protected my Constitution.

But I would like to ask you just how many of his nuts can you fit in your mouth?

he must have pretty big balls to accomplish everything he's done, you know being the first black president and all in the face of authoritarian dipshits such as yourself, sooooo i'm guessing around 0

btw not a single member of the US military has "fought for my rights or protected my constitution" since i've been alive and in fact the atrocities committed by the military over that time span indicate that the military tends to disregard human rights (but only when it comes to those filthy poor foreigners so i guess that's ok huh?)

#138 YourMomsLover

YourMomsLover

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,871 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 06:17 AM

he must have pretty big balls to accomplish everything he's done, you know being the first black president and all in the face of authoritarian dipshits such as yourself, sooooo i'm guessing around 0

btw not a single member of the US military has "fought for my rights or protected my constitution" since i've been alive and in fact the atrocities committed by the military over that time span indicate that the military tends to disregard human rights (but only when it comes to those filthy poor foreigners so i guess that's ok huh?)

I'm glad you love your almighty leader. Why the need to add "black" and "poor foreigner" to your post like it gives it more substance or something?

#139 cookinwithgas

cookinwithgas

Grey Poupon Elitest Trash

• ALL-PRO
  • 23,138 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 06:35 PM

Rational person: Saying that a President "hasn't fought for your rights" seems a bit wacky to me.

Irrational response: OMG Obama is your King and God you athiest commie!

#140 googoodan

googoodan

Memberest

• HUDDLER
  • 10,684 posts
  • LocationBayside

Posted 01 February 2013 - 04:07 AM

Rational person: Saying that a President "hasn't fought for your rights" seems a bit wacky to me.

just out of curiosity... Who is the rational person who said this?

#141 cookinwithgas

cookinwithgas

Grey Poupon Elitest Trash

• ALL-PRO
  • 23,138 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 06:57 PM

not the irrational one.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com