140 replies to this topic

#106 YourMomsLover

YourMomsLover

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,871 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 07:12 PM

Here is a clip of a little fun we have with exploding targets. Good stuff.

Oops. One second.

#107 YourMomsLover

YourMomsLover

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,871 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 07:21 PM

http://m.youtube.com...h?v=mYybDKtZYiA

#108 YourMomsLover

YourMomsLover

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,871 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 07:54 PM

My last little insight on this whole assault rifle ban/ gun ban...whatever the case turns out to be.

Some people like to play 18 holes of golf on the weekend. Some might like hitting the malls and outlet malls on the weekends. Some might just like to go to the lake and have fun for the weekend. Whatever floats your boat.

My buddies and I? This is what we do on the weekends when we get a chance. Be it AR-15s Saiga pump 12 gauge shotguns, pistols that hold 17+1 with a standard magazine. It doesn't matter. This is what we love to do. We love to talk about guns on the regular, and even bring all of our weapons together on the weekend, and just shoot. We all pitch in on the cost of ammo, and have a blast.

Take that how you want to take it, but that's our life outside of our families, and work.

Respect other people's rights and liberties. Don't let a crazy mother fuger killing people in theaters and elementary schools dictate the rest of us legal and responsible gun owners.

Hell the Panthers definitely come in 2nd behind my rights to bear arms.

#109 g5jamz

g5jamz

Is back

• HUDDLER
  • 18,146 posts

Posted 27 January 2013 - 08:11 AM

Goverment officials, law enforcement, active or retired....exempt.

Why?

#110 CatofWar

CatofWar

Join, or Die

• HUDDLER
  • 3,332 posts
  • LocationGitmo

Posted 27 January 2013 - 09:23 AM

Goverment officials, law enforcement, active or retired....exempt.

Why?

Yeah I already brought that up and it was ignored.

#111 cookinwithgas

cookinwithgas

Grey Poupon Elitest Trash

• HUDDLER
  • 22,790 posts

Posted 27 January 2013 - 06:15 PM

My last little insight on this whole assault rifle ban/ gun ban...whatever the case turns out to be.

Some people like to play 18 holes of golf on the weekend. Some might like hitting the malls and outlet malls on the weekends. Some might just like to go to the lake and have fun for the weekend. Whatever floats your boat.

My buddies and I? This is what we do on the weekends when we get a chance. Be it AR-15s Saiga pump 12 gauge shotguns, pistols that hold 17+1 with a standard magazine. It doesn't matter. This is what we love to do. We love to talk about guns on the regular, and even bring all of our weapons together on the weekend, and just shoot. We all pitch in on the cost of ammo, and have a blast.

Take that how you want to take it, but that's our life outside of our families, and work.

Respect other people's rights and liberties. Don't let a crazy mother fuger killing people in theaters and elementary schools dictate the rest of us legal and responsible gun owners.

Hell the Panthers definitely come in 2nd behind my rights to bear arms.

Hmm a hobby vs. responsible attempts to try and get less people killed, thats a tough choice.

Car enthusiasts have lived with more and more restrictive emissions laws, my particular hobby has gone through a lot of chemical safety laws, R/C pilots find their spaces shrinking...

I think you all can have as much fun with any reasonable restrictions as not. It's not like you are complaining that you cant have fun without shooting off howitzers today or something.

#112 googoodan

googoodan

Memberest

• HUDDLER
  • 10,393 posts
  • LocationBayside

Posted 27 January 2013 - 07:12 PM

I definitely saw advocating for howitzers in that post.

#113 YourMomsLover

YourMomsLover

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,871 posts

Posted 27 January 2013 - 07:47 PM

Hmm a hobby vs. responsible attempts to try and get less people killed, thats a tough choice.

Car enthusiasts have lived with more and more restrictive emissions laws, my particular hobby has gone through a lot of chemical safety laws, R/C pilots find their spaces shrinking...

I think you all can have as much fun with any reasonable restrictions as not. It's not like you are complaining that you cant have fun without shooting off howitzers today or something.

Dude leave me alone. I'm trying to enjoy my new entertainment center/fireplace. It's an assault fireplace because its really just a fake fire with heat blowing out of it. It just looks scary.

#114 YourMomsLover

YourMomsLover

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,871 posts

Posted 27 January 2013 - 07:50 PM

And yes we are already banned from howitzers/grenade launchers/nukes/grenades/claymores/RPGs/LAWs/etc etc.

#115 YourMomsLover

YourMomsLover

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,871 posts

Posted 27 January 2013 - 08:01 PM

The late Ryan Dunn thinks Porsches should be outlawed due to the extreme speeds factored in with drinking can lead to death.

#116 Guest_Super_Freak_*

Guest_Super_Freak_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 January 2013 - 12:30 PM

Owned a Lo-Point once...Traded it for a broken down dirt bike.

#117 CatofWar

CatofWar

Join, or Die

• HUDDLER
  • 3,332 posts
  • LocationGitmo

Posted 28 January 2013 - 02:54 PM

Owned a Lo-Point once...Traded it for a broken down dirt bike.

They've come a long way. I bought a 9mm hi-point handgun off a cmpd officer for 100 cash. He never used it and it looked new. Ran 300 rounds through it no problem. Granted I'm not going to win any competive shoots with it but that's not what it's for. It's for those bumps in the night. The carbines are even better but its looking like those will be going away to save the kids.

#118 Harris Aballah

Harris Aballah

Fayette-Villian

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,438 posts
  • Locationnorth carolina

Posted 28 January 2013 - 02:58 PM

Yeah I already brought that up and it was ignored.

they're still looking for an internet chart to explain it to them

#119 cookinwithgas

cookinwithgas

Grey Poupon Elitest Trash

• HUDDLER
  • 22,790 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 04:35 PM

I definitely saw advocating for howitzers in that post.

Well, it's my Constitutional Right to own what the military does, and this is a small little thing that blows robbers up from a distance and protects my house from Obamas military so why not? Do you hate the Constitution or something?

#120 YourMomsLover

YourMomsLover

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,871 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 09:47 PM

Well, it's my Constitutional Right to own what the military does, and this is a small little thing that blows robbers up from a distance and protects my house from Obamas military so why not? Do you hate the Constitution or something?

Pay special attention to this post. Ok goodbye.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.