Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Where's Smootsdaddy? Freddy Got Busted

10 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

This is some funny poo:

Fred Smoot gets popped for a DUI...

[url="http://www.thebiglead.com/index.php/2013/01/24/fred-smoot-got-arrested-for-dui-then-peed-his-pants-in-the-police-station-creating-a-puddle-on-the-floor/"]http://www.thebiglea...e-on-the-floor/[/url]

"During processing, in the service area, while handcuffed, the [defendant] peed his pants creating a puddle on the floor,” Carll said in the affidavit. “[A police officer] witnessed the urine running down his pant leg and onto the floor. [Smoot] did not express that he had to use the restroom."

I[b]t could be worse, Fred. You could have been talking to a dude on the phone for a year, thinking you were talking to a girl. [/b]

Posted · Report post

What the article doesn't mention is that immediately prior to him peeing his pants, a guy that looked like Smitty walked into the room.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Fred "Double Headed Dildo" Smoot?

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Anybodyhome' timestamp='1359068757' post='2113558']
"During processing, in the service area, while handcuffed, the [defendant] peed his pants creating a puddle on the floor,” Carll said in the affidavit. “[A police officer] witnessed the urine running down his pant leg and onto the floor. [Smoot] did not express that he had to use the restroom."[/quote]

He got a look at someone's cell phone. Seeing the 8 and the 9 together causes him to freeze up.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Mr. Scot' timestamp='1359075679' post='2113688']

He got a look at someone's cell phone. Seeing the 8 and the 9 together causes him to freeze up.
[/quote]
welcome to amateur hour at the huddle everyone

Posted · Report post

2/3rds of the world is covered by water. The other third is covered by Fred Smoot's piss.

Posted · Report post

[color=#333333][font='Trebuchet MS', Tahoma, Arial, Verdana][size=4][background=rgb(249, 249, 249)]If peeing your pants is cool, consider me Fred Smoot.[/background][/size][/font][/color]

[color=#333333][font='Trebuchet MS', Tahoma, Arial, Verdana][size=4][background=rgb(255, 255, 254)]Operator: 911, what’s your emergency?[/background][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font='Trebuchet MS', Tahoma, Arial, Verdana][size=4][background=rgb(255, 255, 254)]Smoot: Help! Help motherfuger they coming to get me![/background][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font='Trebuchet MS', Tahoma, Arial, Verdana][size=4][background=rgb(255, 255, 254)]Operator: Now, just calm down, sir. Where are you?[/background][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font='Trebuchet MS', Tahoma, Arial, Verdana][size=4][background=rgb(255, 255, 254)]Smoot: Oooooh I poo myself. I can’t stop crying.[/background][/size][/font][/color]

[color=#333333][font='Trebuchet MS', Tahoma, Arial, Verdana][size=4][background=rgb(255, 255, 254)]lol[/background][/size][/font][/color]

Posted · Report post

inb4 who is fred smoot

Posted · Report post

Who is fred smoot.

Damnit.

Posted · Report post

probably the 2nd time he's pissed himself

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e0Zmwcolgwg