#1 jtnc

jtnc

Resident Asshole

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,282 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina

Posted 24 January 2013 - 06:38 PM

The #Saints announce that defensive coordinator Steve Spagnuolo has been relieved of duties.

https://twitter.com/...589174198194176

No surprise after coaching the worst defense in NFL history.

#2 Nicks To The Colts

Nicks To The Colts

shitpost around the clock

• HUDDLER
  • 9,300 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 24 January 2013 - 06:42 PM

awwww

New Orleans Saints defensive coordinator Steve Spagnuolo can't wait for Sean Payton to return from suspension

http://www.nola.com/...nsive_c_44.html

#3 Dpantherman

Dpantherman

certified pee-on

• HUDDLER
  • 26,439 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 06:43 PM

I love you too

#4 DFive

DFive

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 213 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 24 January 2013 - 06:46 PM

Sean Payton is back so he needs a bounty minded Def. coordinator to help bring that team together. A leopard doesn't change his spots. Once a cheat. Always a cheat. Fug the Aints

#5 Growl

Growl

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 5,867 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 06:51 PM

no no no Spags is a defensive master mind and will take the Saints to the first ever Super bowl on your home field he just needs a few more games for the players to get acclimated

#6 Montsta

Montsta

Rest In Peace

• HUDDLER
  • 6,482 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 07:07 PM

I'm not the only one that remembers the saints trolls in here after Williams got let go and suspended and they said it didn't matter because spagnuolo was 10x the DC that Greg Williams was. Lol.

Worst defense in the history of the league. Lulz bitches.

#7 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

• Moderators
  • -29,936 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 09:48 PM

team of destiny.

#8 CarolinaCoolin

CarolinaCoolin

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 2,897 posts
  • LocationMaryland

Posted 24 January 2013 - 10:46 PM

Sean Payton is back so he needs a bounty minded Def. coordinator to help bring that team together. A leopard doesn't change his spots. Once a cheat. Always a cheat. Fug the Aints

Bounty program isn't cheating for one and for two I guarantee other teams have done te same type f program just never got caught. Chill

#9 SCP

SCP

Crop Dusting Son of a Bitch

• HUDDLER
  • 19,121 posts
  • LocationOn a Sales Call

Posted 24 January 2013 - 11:04 PM

Remember those stupid ass Saints fans that were talking up how awesome their D was gonna be with Spags at the helm? Inbred morons, folks.

Edit: guess I should have read thread before posting. I see I'm not the only one who remembers those idiots.

#10 MHS831

MHS831

• HUDDLER
  • 6,681 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 11:45 PM

They may justify this by suggesting that they are going 3-4, a move I do not understand. While Atlanta and New Orleans begin the process of getting younger, Tampa Bay and Carolina come of age. Advantage Panthers.

#11 DFive

DFive

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 213 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 25 January 2013 - 12:23 AM

Bounty program isn't cheating for one and for two I guarantee other teams have done te same type f program just never got caught. Chill

That maybe true. Probably more than maybe. But until other teams get busted for that, FUG the Aints. And how are you ok with Cam being part of those bounties? I guess it's ok with you because it's part of the game, right? Well, how about I put a bounty on you? I wouldn't because you're a Panther fan. Oh. Fug Sean Payton, too.

#12 Nicks To The Colts

Nicks To The Colts

shitpost around the clock

• HUDDLER
  • 9,300 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 25 January 2013 - 08:38 AM

i don't think anybody who is being honest actually thinks that the saints were/are the only team running a bounty program.

however, they were the only ones stupid enough to get caught.

#13 CarolinaCoolin

CarolinaCoolin

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 2,897 posts
  • LocationMaryland

Posted 25 January 2013 - 09:48 AM

That maybe true. Probably more than maybe. But until other teams get busted for that, FUG the Aints. And how are you ok with Cam being part of those bounties? I guess it's ok with you because it's part of the game, right? Well, how about I put a bounty on you? I wouldn't because you're a Panther fan. Oh. Fug Sean Payton, too.

It's a part of the game. If it was done by one team and it gave them an unfair advantage of everyone else I'd be pissed but they all do it and saints just got caught twice and got what they deserved, a wasted season. But as for cam. I'm not too worried man is built like god himself and can't take the best of hits. Like in the last game of the season. What's he do? Just bounces back unlike RGknee

#14 2jakefansinva

2jakefansinva

Coach Jack Bolton

• HUDDLER
  • 4,535 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 10:14 AM

Peyton = Scab

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.