14 replies to this topic

#1 carpantherfan84

carpantherfan84

Abductive Reasoner

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,716 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 09:18 PM

Attached File  D-will run to right..png   725.41KB   132 downloads (not pictured: Lafell and Smith split out wide right, effectively drawing the safeties attention and further mocking this pitiful excuse for a play.)

result of play.
Attached File  result of the play.png   1.01MB   126 downloads D-will hit before he leaves backfield for 2 yard loss. Awesome.

p.s. lead blocker (Tolbert) was first to make contact with...wait for it...the guy who made the tackle.

#2 carpantherfan84

carpantherfan84

Abductive Reasoner

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,716 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 09:20 PM

stay tuned for an exciting look into the rollercoaster of laughs and tears that was last season!

#3 carpantherfan84

carpantherfan84

Abductive Reasoner

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,716 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 09:52 PM

Attached File  defense formation.png   837.12KB   63 downloads

In our version of the Read option, the RE/ROLB will come unblocked, the LDT will completely blow our RG off the ball resulting in...Attached File  J-stew up the middle, initial contact.png   1.06MB   87 downloads

okay we're screwed, next play. wait, is that, holy sh%^! Attached File  first down!!!.png   857.45KB   69 downloads First Down!!

#4 carpantherfan84

carpantherfan84

Abductive Reasoner

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,716 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 10:07 PM

Announcer credits Armanti for his apparently famous High School QB career. I guess his time at App State didn't happen. Footwork was impeccable though. Attached File  Armanti called a Highschool QB.png   668.98KB   48 downloads

#5 carpantherfan84

carpantherfan84

Abductive Reasoner

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,716 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 10:21 PM

Attached File  plenty of Fug U drew brees.png   707.45KB   48 downloads

Plenty of Fug You drew brees...

#6 magnus

magnus

Eternal Gameface

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,258 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 10:37 PM

Attached File  D-will run to right..png   725.41KB   132 downloads (not pictured: Lafell and Smith split out wide right, effectively drawing the safeties attention and further mocking this pitiful excuse for a play.)

result of play.
Attached File  result of the play.png   1.01MB   126 downloads D-will hit before he leaves backfield for 2 yard loss. Awesome.

p.s. lead blocker (Tolbert) was first to make contact with...wait for it...the guy who made the tackle.

am I the only one that sees 8 in the box?

#7 carpantherfan84

carpantherfan84

Abductive Reasoner

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,716 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 10:40 PM

Big Knock by Norman!!! Attached File  Big Knock by Norman!!!.png   333.95KB   33 downloads

Attached File  Fug You jimmy graham.png   234.56KB   29 downloads I hate you jimmy graham.

#8 rscott94

rscott94

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,934 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 11:55 PM

This was my favorite lineup and we only used it once.... That's a dangerous backfield
Posted Image

#9 0115

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 691 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 07:37 AM

This was my favorite lineup and we only used it once.... That's a dangerous backfield
Posted Image

damn shame they only used it once.

#10 Doc Holiday

Doc Holiday

NON FACETE NOBIS CALCITRARE VESTRVM PERINAEVM

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,911 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 08:33 AM

the People that are hating on Chud for some reason expect all plays to be positive all the time, the Other team plays the game too and I always find it so amusing how so many fans don't understand this, and I mean truely don't.

Chud, is arguably the best OC the Panthers have ever had(back to back 10 ten offenses) and you guys wanted him gone? just goes to show you how out there a lot of fans are totally not based in reality . well guys enjoy Shula maybe next time you will think twice about wanting the OC gone when he's actually doing a pretty good Job.

#11 Doc Holiday

Doc Holiday

• HUDDLER
  • 3,911 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 08:47 AM

Posted Image

You may not get it but that play was a shot at the eagles, we used the formation to devastating effect against them in the NFCC game, I think we even named it after them because of that, don't remember the name to it now (almost 10 years ago).

#12 Cary Kollins

Cary Kollins

keep lbing

• ALL-PRO
  • 6,350 posts
  • LocationWinston-Salem, NC

Posted 25 January 2013 - 08:49 AM

the People that are hating on Chud for some reason expect all plays to be positive all the time, the Other team plays the game too and I always find it so amusing how so many fans don't understand this, and I mean truely don't.

Chud, is arguably the best OC the Panthers have ever had(back to back 10 ten offenses) and you guys wanted him gone? just goes to show you how out there a lot of fans are totally not based in reality . well guys enjoy Shula maybe next time you will think twice about wanting the OC gone when he's actually doing a pretty good Job.

Many, myself included, would argue Cam is more responsible for the back to back top 10 offenses moreso than Chud.

I would say that Chud is a brilliant offensive mind, but I'd also say he tried to get too cute this past season and that greatly hindered the Panthers offense and directly contributed to the 2-8 start.

#13 Doc Holiday

Doc Holiday

• HUDDLER
  • 3,911 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 08:57 AM

Many, myself included, would argue Cam is more responsible for the back to back top 10 offenses moreso than Chud.

I would say that Chud is a brilliant offensive mind, but I'd also say he tried to get too cute this past season and that greatly hindered the Panthers offense and directly contributed to the 2-8 start.

I would agree with the start but he went away from that after week 4 and Chud did a great Job of focusing the offense around Cam's strengths, and pushed it away from his weaknesses, like any good OC should. The it's all Cam crap is just complete BS fans think up.

Kinda like the wholeJake Delhomme only looked good because of Smith thing, since that crap started we all saw how Smith looked with other QB's throwing at him(before Cam) and after that those that said it couldn't say it anymore because it was clearly not the case, it was a combination between the two.

Truth is always somewhere in the middle, it's not all Chud, but it aint all Cam either.

#14 rscott94

rscott94

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,934 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 10:41 AM

damn shame they only used it once.

Exactly!!

#15 jarhead

jarhead

• HUDDLER
  • 4,609 posts
  • Locationnear Charlotte

Posted 26 January 2013 - 06:00 AM

After a month of listening to player and coaching interviews I think most of the blame for our offensive demise lay on Rivera who admits to not knowing how to coach and Cams lack of maturity,growth, and leadership until the light came after it was too late. Chud also served up his fair share of bone headed plays but Rivera let him do it.

Everyone interviewed says Cam was different player the last half of the season so hopefully he made that turn toward greatness.

My guess is our roster will be decimated with cap casualties so Rivera better be able to do more with less

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com