Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

One of our RB's and what for Darrelle Revis?

30 posts in this topic

Posted

We need a garuntee on that knee

Posted

WE CAN'T AFFORD ANYONE, WHAT DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND??? RIGHT NOW, WE CAN'T AFFORD TO SIGN OUR DRAFT PICKS.

Stop being stuck in this fantasy land, we're in cap hell.

Wow. You really enjoy yelling at me for some reason. We have been here countless times before.

I am well aware of the cap situation. Never heard of a franchise that shut down because of cap issues.

So according to you, we should just put locks on the front gates and hope in 2014 we are under the cap?

Somebody should tel the team down at the Senior Bowl it's time to wrap it up and come home, right?

Posted

While I would theoretically be OK with it, I'm not that sold yet. As stated by another poster, that knee. I want a guarantee on that. Then, we are in cap trouble. We need to dump some weight there somehow. Honestly, I'd feel better with any FAs we DO get, have them be role players, not game changers. We can't afford those right now. And once Cam has to resign, that's a LOT of money right there that will be gone. We have to think long-term. We need enough to get by in positions of need. I wish we had the luxury of signing big time FAs, but we simply don't.

Posted

Wow. You really enjoy yelling at me for some reason. We have been here countless times before.

I am well aware of the cap situation. Never heard of a franchise that shut down because of cap issues.

So according to you, we should just put locks on the front gates and hope in 2014 we are under the cap?

Somebody should tel the team down at the Senior Bowl it's time to wrap it up and come home, right?

No. I'm saying even AFTER we trade and restructure we still won't have much breathing room, we still have to think about our FUTURE cap situation as it will only get worse, Cam's contract renewal is also coming up. We are in NO shape to take a contract more than 30 million dollars, it just isn't feasible.

Posted

Well there is a whole 'nother thread all about Revis in trade talks on the FRONT PAGE OF THREADS. Just because you wanted to add your idea of how we should go after him doesn't mean you should start your own thread on it. Join the discussion already in progress.

Posted

Shonn Greene is fine Sanchez couldn't pass so teams load the box. I mean they need a viable #2 like they had when Leon Washington was with the Jets but they wont get that from us.

Posted

Practically speaking, I can't imagine the Panthers signing Revis for what he will want, nevermind whether he would be a good or bad investment.

Posted

Revis is unrealistic.

Posted

Monsta, do you think we keep both DLo and Stew? Just asking.

I know you asked his opinion but I think we could... DWill is a team player and I doubt he would refuse a restructure/Pay Cut. The question is what does Gettleman want to do?

Posted

No. I'm saying even AFTER we trade and restructure we still won't have much breathing room, we still have to think about our FUTURE cap situation as it will only get worse, Cam's contract renewal is also coming up. We are in NO shape to take a contract more than 30 million dollars, it just isn't feasible.

Not only is Cam's contract coming up... So is the Kraken's

Posted

Let's be realistic here and talk about guys like Antoine Cason, Sean Smith (possibly if not Franchised), DRC, Grimes, Mike Jenkins, McKelvin, etc

Posted

Jets don't need a RB.