Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Subway sued over 11-inch "Footlongs"

28 posts in this topic

Posted

35hl4q.jpg

Posted

3oxxop.jpg

Posted

ahhh...the American dream....find a flaw and sue to the max

Posted

They should be sued for eating at Subway voluntarily.

Posted

TBH I'm glad they are suing. These big corporation bend us over and butt fug us on just about everything and we take it because we don't have the energy to fight back. If someone is willing to take a stand good for them. 1 inch multiplied by millions of sandwiches is a ton of money. We get screwed on pretty much everything we buy. Food at the grocery store isn't meeting FDA standards. I bought the 2 year protection plan (that's supposed to cover everything) for an XBOX and my brother in law tells me there are so many restrictions on it that I basically wasted 40 bucks. We need people to reel in these big businesses from time to time.

Posted

TBH I'm glad they are suing. These big corporation bend us over and butt fug us on just about everything and we take it because we don't have the energy to fight back. If someone is willing to take a stand good for them. 1 inch multiplied by millions of sandwiches is a ton of money. We get screwed on pretty much everything we buy. Food at the grocery store isn't meeting FDA standards. I bought the 2 year protection plan (that's supposed to cover everything) for an XBOX and my brother in law tells me there are so many restrictions on it that I basically wasted 40 bucks. We need people to reel in these big businesses from time to time.

you don't have enough energy to not buy subway? you must be exhausted.

Posted

Mine's really 4" but nothing wrong with telling the ladies it 5"

Posted

They should be sued for eating at Subway voluntarily.

true Subway is horrible. So many better sandwich shop options

Posted

Mine's really 4" but nothing wrong with telling the ladies it 5"

it's not very long but it sure is skinny

Posted

but it does make you wonder...I know it's only an inch (hee hee) but how much money are they saving by knocking that extra inch off??

I'd guess about 8.5%.

Posted

He among us who hasn't overstated their length by an inch may cast the first stone.

You know why women can't measure right?

Posted

I hate myself for saying this but I support the guy. I don't really care about an extra inch of bread but it pisses me off that when I buy a 16 gb Ipod it's really only 13.