Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

rayzor

panthers were offering coaching candidates 1 year deals...

81 posts in this topic

i don't think it's a lame duck situation because there is a chance that he can keep his job by pulling off a good year so i think the effort is going to be there for him, his staff, and the players (who actually want him there). people in lame duck situations have no chance of coming back and give up. that won't be the panthers next year.

unfortunately effort and desire doesn't always equal production or goal reaching. sometimes you're just incompetant or too slow of a learner.

We'll find out if Rivera can put it all together this season. For our sake, I truly hope he does.

2 people like this

they probably expect chud to get fired after 5 games and be back in time for 2015 season!

lol we suck

1 person likes this

This organization is pathetic.

We need a rebrand to erase this losing culture. Hornets is available.

2 people like this

same thing happened w/ Fox. Fox didn't get the guy he wanted late....he had to settle for guys who would take a crap deal b/c he was on the hot seat

same thing happened w/ Fox. Fox didn't get the guy he wanted late....he had to settle for guys who would take a crap deal b/c he was on the hot seat

I think Fox was different though. I think Jerry was basically done with Fox and, short of him leading us to the SB, was out no matter what. I don't think that's the case with Ron.

I wonder if there were any other teams offering coaching candidates one year deals.

I think Fox was different though. I think Jerry was basically done with Fox and, short of him leading us to the SB, was out no matter what. I don't think that's the case with Ron.

Fox was handicapped giving out 1 year deals though....like Rivera.

That is why Shula was always going to be the call