Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

panthers were offering coaching candidates 1 year deals...

81 posts in this topic

Posted

they probably expect chud to get fired after 5 games and be back in time for 2015 season!

Posted

lol we suck

1 person likes this

Posted

This organization is pathetic.

We need a rebrand to erase this losing culture. Hornets is available.

2 people like this

Posted

Pro sports teams managed as poorly as the Panthers are a rarity.

Posted

same thing happened w/ Fox. Fox didn't get the guy he wanted late....he had to settle for guys who would take a crap deal b/c he was on the hot seat

Posted

same thing happened w/ Fox. Fox didn't get the guy he wanted late....he had to settle for guys who would take a crap deal b/c he was on the hot seat

I think Fox was different though. I think Jerry was basically done with Fox and, short of him leading us to the SB, was out no matter what. I don't think that's the case with Ron.

Posted

I wonder if there were any other teams offering coaching candidates one year deals.

Posted

I think Fox was different though. I think Jerry was basically done with Fox and, short of him leading us to the SB, was out no matter what. I don't think that's the case with Ron.

Fox was handicapped giving out 1 year deals though....like Rivera.

That is why Shula was always going to be the call

Posted

i actually hope we can win with this staff. i think winning with this staff will give this organization some real continuity. Shula seems like he would be happy staying an OC here with Cam and being succesful with that. i really would like Cam to have the relationship Peyton Manning had with Tom Moore. having the same OC for years is such a positive. maybe we can have a winning record this year and keep this staff a family

Posted

ULTIMATE cheapo move by JR. Dude is too cheap to fire Rivera and hire someone else...but also too cheap to give Rivera the best coordinators so he can succeed. Wow.

1 person likes this

Posted

This organization is pathetic.

Good God Nancy. If it disturbs you so much and you are this bitter why don't you find another team? Seems kind of wishy washy to be a "fan" of a team that you call "pathetic"
1 person likes this

Posted

Everyone is talking nice right now but you know Gettlemen want his own staff. This is a evaluation year for this team.