Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

h0llywood

Vernon Davis Insults Steve Smith

76 posts in this topic

"Throw me the ball.' So I looked up to those guys and figured that that was the way to go, that was the route. But it wasn't. It definitely wasn't the route."

clearly an insult. I could careless though no names needed.

Uh...I think he's saying, he couldn't be like them on that team, he had to change his mindset, cause it wasn't fitting with the coaching regime. He looked up to em, how they were elite, have a bit of attitude, he just overdid it. Cmon Pantheroniess

it wasn't disguised as a complement

You've convinced me. Title changed.

Basically, Steve was pretty patient considering who his QBs have been over the years, and the fact that Fox wanted conservative play.

1 person likes this

Personally I don't believe he was throwing smitty under the bus. Back in the day Smith was a diva. We all know he was. He's changed a lot now, plays with the most passion in the game but he's changed his attitude. He's said it himself. He was younger and when you're young you tend to be more brash than when you're a bit older and more wiser.

Personally I don't believe he was throwing smitty under the bus. Back in the day Smith was a diva. We all know he was. He's changed a lot now, plays with the most passion in the game but he's changed his attitude. He's said it himself. He was younger and when you're young you tend to be more brash than when you're a bit older and more wiser.

He was a diva...still is to a degree.

Difference is today he will stand in front of a camera and talk about how mature he is and grown (sounding awesome).....the following week he will go trash talk Cam and complain to the media, then not control his emotions in a game taking himself virtually out of plays, etc. Still the same ticking time bomb.

Good dude away from the game. Smith has proven time and time again.....if you put him in a competitive enviroment it tend to bring out his negative qualities.

Lol the title for this quote is like something you read for an Onion article.

"Vernon Davis proves to us he's mature by blaming his immaturity on others"