Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Smitty backhands Norman on instagram.....

118 posts in this topic

Posted

in all likelihood a poor move.

Posted

Right though he may be, I'm not a fan of these things going public :(

Posted

maybe it was in good fun, but there was some truth to it. Norman should be better next year, and on the bench.

Posted

maybe it was in good fun, but there was some truth to it. Norman should be better next year, and on the bench.

They didn't let Norman play towards his strengths.. Instead of playing 5-10 yards off the receiver he should be right on him to press him at the line

1 person likes this

Posted

Well shiiiiiit.

Posted

COME AT ME BRO!

In all seriousness though. I think smitty love poking fun at Norman from that little confrontation they had last year in mini camp and how Norman loves to talk trash.

1 person likes this

Posted

They didn't let Norman play towards his strengths.. Instead of playing 5-10 yards off the receiver he should be right on him to press him at the line

I heard that he did not have the recovery speed to press at the line. I dunno. I am not an expert, and they did make him play soft, for whatever reason.

Posted

oh yeah we need a corner....put dat yo next mock drafts lol :startle:

Posted

I heard that he did not have the recovery speed to press at the line. I dunno. I am not an expert, and they did make him play soft, for whatever reason.

True, he doesn't have the speed to recover but I heard he was very physical at the line and that he disrupts the route... I'm just going by what I've heard I could be wrong lol

Posted

Awwwww....it's okay Josh

tumblr_mh6d6nDLrR1qe0eclo1_r6_500.gif

Posted

he's right

Posted

LOL.

Smitty publically trash talks teammate.

Fan reaction: Processes that it is Smitty, creates a unique double standard....then supports the effort. Likely then joins in trash talk.

Any other Panther trash talks a teammate publically

Fan reaction: Dislikes. Inappropriate. Wonders if the trash talker should even be a Panther.

3 people like this