Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Smitty backhands Norman on instagram.....

118 posts in this topic

Posted

I don't care what you think , if you think one game was the reason we didn't make it to the playoffs. I don't know if you are serious. The same thing happened with Captain when he was the #2 but I betcha Norman still wasn't the worst corner in the league even during that game. I showed stats, all you guys keep coming with are opinions, which is like bootyholes, everyone has one. Show me the stats for that game then your arguments will have merit.

I bet you don't even know the circumstances and how about when Cam threw the ball at hartsock feet in the end zone during that game who was wide open which could have clinched the game? That was the turning point in my eyes. However, one dude was the reason why that game was lost. I know you can't be serious.

Edit*****

And still Thomas didn't get the start until after we were out of the playoffs, so what does that tell you?

So, you state outlandish remarks on a forum, and you don't care what I think?

Hmmm, THEN WHAT THE fug WAS THE POINT OF POSTING, IF YOU DON'T WANT YOUR OPINION QUESTIONED?

Does that make any fuging sense to you?

Posted

So, you state outlandish remarks on a forum, and you don't care what I think?

Hmmm, THEN WHAT THE fug WAS THE POINT OF POSTING, IF YOU DON'T WANT YOUR OPINION QUESTIONED?

Does that make any fuging sense to you?

You are giving opinions when questioning a players talents. That is meaningless, how many times was he targeted, how many blown coverages, where was he ranked when he started? If you don't know those numbers, you are in fact just going off of your memory. Everyone forgets key points and stopping points, so just because you said he sucks, is that really supposed to matter?

Is your saying he sucks giving anything other than your opinion?

Plus, I gave facts and I let you know where he ranked as far as the team and the league, and that's to prove that if you don't have anything more than your opinion, then you are saying 60% of the #2 corners suck in the league which is ignit.

Posted

2012 stats:

Captain:

Completion: 65.5 %

Avg yards per catch: 9.4

Nfl Qb rating : 76.6

Norman:

Completion: 67.5

Avg yds: 12.4

Rating: 102.1

Not sure how Norman can be considered a upgrade based on this.

I lost that site, so where did you find that info. Also, where was Thomas ranked in that equation?

Posted

I lost that site, so where did you find that info. Also, where was Thomas ranked in that equation?

It's Profootballfocus but it cost to get these stats.

Thomas

Posted

Got Normans rating wrong its actually 96.4

Posted

Got Normans rating wrong its actually 96.4

So Norman seems to be a better corner than Thomas last season?

Also, there was a site that gave that info out for free, i lost the information and bookmarks for it when I resynced my chrome. I will stumble across it at some point.

Posted

So Norman seems to be a better corner than Thomas last season?

Also, there was a site that gave that info out for free, i lost the information and bookmarks for it when I resynced my chrome. I will stumble across it at some point.

Solely based of those stats maybe, but not by any considerable amount. Though I never contradicted that.

My argument was toward your statement about Norman vs Captain. And the stats are in my favor.

Posted

heh you're new around these parts. CRA has an obvious and well-documented hatred toward Smitty. Good ideas and rational opinions on most other subjects, but when it comes to Smitty he's about as critical as they come.

Goodsen he hates... Steve Smith he is slightly critical at times but nothing bad :)

Posted

COME AT ME BRO!

In all seriousness though. I think smitty love poking fun at Norman from that little confrontation they had last year in mini camp and how Norman loves to talk trash.

Yea I think its all in fun trash talking

Posted

When Norman was benched our secondary got a whole lot more solid and cohesive. Were you not watching games or was it Madden skewing your love for Him bc Norman and Brandon Hogan are killing it for me!

Posted

When Norman was benched our secondary got a whole lot more solid and cohesive. Were you not watching games or was it Madden skewing your love for Him bc Norman and Brandon Hogan are killing it for me!

Hogan's performance was never really quantifiable due to injury.

I hardly think that the book has been written on Josh Norman---not from what I saw. He is going to have to have the time to be coached up and hone his coverage skills. I do believe he has some talent, it's just that the speed of the game was too big of a jump for him to be a legitimate starter from day one. I don't know if it's so much his lack of speed that got him into trouble as much as it was his judgment of spacing and angles. Just my thought though. We will see.

Personally, I am hoping that we give the Honey Badger a good look.

Posted

You do know the only reason why Rivera benched him was to see what he had in Dockery right?

Pretty ridiculous statement, with no evidence...AT ALL. When Norman got benched....he was benched and only saw the field on special teams. If he did only bench Norman to look at Dockery he fuging found what he was looking for, because he outplayed Norman big time.