Photo
- - - - -

Smitty backhands Norman on instagram.....

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
117 replies to this topic

#25 beastson

beastson

Philly Cheese Steak

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 25 January 2013 - 03:44 PM

Awww lol

#26 CRA

CRA

Moderators

Posted 25 January 2013 - 03:45 PM

COME AT ME BRO!

In all seriousness though. I think smitty love poking fun at Norman from that little confrontation they had last year in mini camp and how Norman loves to talk trash.

not really Smith's style....he often has been critical of the play of his teammates. In public platforms.

#27 UNCrules2187

UNCrules2187

SUPPORTER

Posted 25 January 2013 - 03:47 PM

True as it may be, the dude's 25 years old and he's a 5th round rookie from a small school. What'd people expect, the next Darrelle Revis? Yeah, he may have been a little too confident, cocky even, but there's really no need for Smitty to put him on blast like this.

#28 beastson

beastson

Philly Cheese Steak

HUDDLER

I heard Norman wasn't playing what he was supposed to play at times. I do remember the last game he was constantly in communication with the sideline

How can a guy start off normal, but then heads to the bench

It's just one of those remain behind closed doors problem

#29 rscott94

rscott94

HUDDLER

LOL.

Smitty publically trash talks teammate.

Fan reaction: Processes that it is Smitty, creates a unique double standard....then supports the effort. Likely then joins in trash talk.

Any other Panther trash talks a teammate publically

Fan reaction: Dislikes. Inappropriate. Wonders if the trash talker should even be a Panther.

You hate Steve Smith don't you?

Like I've said on this thread... My theory to this is Smitty is just joking on Norman, they were jawing at each other in practice this year.. I'm pretty sure everyone has joked on their friends before.

#30 Cracka McNasty

Cracka McNasty

Literally Can't Even

HUDDLER

Posted 25 January 2013 - 03:48 PM

I'm going to give smitty the benefit of the doubt and say he was just messing around. If he wasn't, then maybe he's trying to light a fire under norman's ass.

#31 CRA

CRA

Moderators

Posted 25 January 2013 - 03:54 PM

Like I've said on this thread... My theory to this is Smitty is just joking on Norman, they were jawing at each other in practice this year.. I'm pretty sure everyone has joked on their friends before.

Smitty use to jaw with Ken Lucas all the time in practice. It wasn't b/c he liked him.

and no, I don't hate Steve Smith....I think he is the GOAT in Panther history. But if he were to take a dump on a random person's front door step.....I wouldn't create up some scenario where I then tried to pin it on the homeowner for accidently building his house in a location where Steve Smith may want to poo. Which would happen.

It if funny how in Panther land you have to be 100% homeristic about something or then you obviously must hate the player...

#32 jtnc

jtnc

Resident Asshole

HUDDLER

Posted 25 January 2013 - 03:56 PM

Smitty's instagram is hilarious. He accepts all fans requests(to follow him), so those who do have instagram's follow him.........

#33 rscott94

rscott94

HUDDLER

Posted 25 January 2013 - 03:59 PM

Smitty use to jaw with Ken Lucas all the time in practice. It wasn't b/c he liked him.

So Smitty hasn't matured since then?

I don't think it's anyway get though to you so I'm just going to stop responding

#34 JawnyBlaze

JawnyBlaze

SUPPORTER

Posted 25 January 2013 - 04:00 PM

heh you're new around these parts. CRA has an obvious and well-documented hatred toward Smitty. Good ideas and rational opinions on most other subjects, but when it comes to Smitty he's about as critical as they come.

#35 rscott94

rscott94

HUDDLER

Posted 25 January 2013 - 04:05 PM

heh you're new around these parts. CRA has an obvious and well-documented hatred toward Smitty. Good ideas and rational opinions on most other subjects, but when it comes to Smitty he's about as critical as they come.

Not new... But you can say I made a comeback lol.

#36 CRA

CRA

Moderators

Posted 25 January 2013 - 04:05 PM

lol....

CRA says, Steve Smith is the GOAT (Panther history). A bad ass WR even at his current age (arguably best in the game in his prime).....but he has issues controlling his emotions which consistantly have displayed themselves throughout career.

Response? people spin that as CRA hates Steve Smith

you guys need to not overreact so much about Steve Smith. He is a douche often in the context of football. <insert Hurney deal with it gif> . Not point bashing those who point it out....too many examples of it.