Why I no longer give a crap what conservatives want or think
Posted 25 January 2013 - 10:25 PM
Posted 25 January 2013 - 10:57 PM
Posted 25 January 2013 - 11:14 PM
Posted 25 January 2013 - 11:17 PM
Posted 25 January 2013 - 11:26 PM
bigger fish to fry.either side has had it's share of inappropriate things said. most of the cons aren't able to hide behind satire or its just comedy veil.
of course it doesn't help their case when their party of choice adopts the KKK's motto from the 20's as their rally cry during general elections. southern strategy biting them in the ass
Posted 25 January 2013 - 11:28 PM
i would say 80% of liberals and the same # for con's are stuck in mental quicksand on seeing the bigger picture of things. the other 20% are putting out fires or trying to be some kind of liason between opposing viewpoints.
Posted 25 January 2013 - 11:33 PM
like you know, that one time, that one dude, did that thing, that was almost in the same ballpark as the thing we're talking about