Photo
* * * * - 3 votes

Why I no longer give a crap what conservatives want or think

• Please log in to reply
80 replies to this topic

#46 SZ James (banned)

SZ James (banned)

The loud atheist minority drummed Tim Tevo out of the NFL.

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,263 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 09:50 AM

So who put together this post anyway.

Posted Image
Notice the times aren't sequential? :thumbsu:

facebook orders them by the most "likes" now fyi

nice try though

#47 cookinwithgas

cookinwithgas

Grey Poupon Elitest Trash

• ALL-PRO
  • 23,765 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 10:10 AM

All I did was see a FB friend post it, I opened it, and took a screenshot for you. It was as you see it.

In addition to what people here are saying, the fact that a guy that I highly doubt would say such nasty things just blindly forwards it to everyone he knows without a second thought says more than the actual text to me.

#48 stirs

stirs

I Reckon So

• HUDDLER
  • 11,506 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 10:17 AM

All I did was see a FB friend post it, I opened it, and took a screenshot for you. It was as you see it.

In addition to what people here are saying, the fact that a guy that I highly doubt would say such nasty things just blindly forwards it to everyone he knows without a second thought says more than the actual text to me.

You hangin out with the wrong crowd, as Cantrell would say, get off that Stormfront, whatever that means

#49 YourMomsLover

YourMomsLover

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,876 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 10:53 AM

I'll just leave this here.

#50 cookinwithgas

cookinwithgas

Grey Poupon Elitest Trash

• ALL-PRO
  • 23,765 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 11:35 AM

You hangin out with the wrong crowd, as Cantrell would say, get off that Stormfront, whatever that means

I've known this particular person for many years and I enjoy his company IRL although I only see him once a year.

#51 YourMomsLover

YourMomsLover

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,876 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 11:40 AM

You should all go take a peek at Natorreys FB page. Neat stuff. Not only should the 2nd amendment be abolished to save white people from white people... But black NFL players should also boycott next season over the Lovie Smith firing. Among some of his other amazing beliefs.

Bigotry goes both ways.

#52 Davidson Deac II

Davidson Deac II

• HUDDLER
  • 17,483 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 11:43 AM

Maybe they were just following the find example set by the folks at moveon

Fwiw, the comments in the op were no worse than those made about GWB's daughters

#53 SZ James (banned)

SZ James (banned)

• HUDDLER
  • 8,263 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 11:46 AM

http://en.wikipedia....lse_equivalence

#54 YourMomsLover

YourMomsLover

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,876 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 11:49 AM

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/False_equivalence

So what's the point you're trying to make?

#55 natty

natty

• HUDDLER
  • 4,775 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 11:49 AM

Since when was talking self pics like a typical white suburban teenager acting ghetto?

#56 SZ James (banned)

SZ James (banned)

• HUDDLER
  • 8,263 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 11:53 AM

holding up the peace sign is really ghetto these days

#57 Davidson Deac II

Davidson Deac II

• HUDDLER
  • 17,483 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 11:53 AM

nvm

#58 YourMomsLover

YourMomsLover

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,876 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 11:56 AM

holding up the peace sign is really ghetto these days

What is your perception of false equivalence that pertains to the subject at hand?

#59 SZ James (banned)

SZ James (banned)

• HUDDLER
  • 8,263 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 12:05 PM

From 2009

Posted Image

The right-wing site Free Republic reputedly caters to grassroots American conservatives - at least that's the impression it puts across.

Impressions can be deceiving. If a casual surfer had happened upon a recent comment thread that took aim at president Obama's children, he or she could be excused for thinking that the site catered to racist hatemongers and misogynists - a number of whom came off sounding like far-right white supremacists.

A photo of 11 year-old Malia Obama wearing T-shirt with a peace symbol touched off a hate fest on the related comment thread.

Comments included... "A typical street *****"... "Ghetto street trash." One commentator even speculated... "Wonder when she will get her first abortion?"

An accompanying photo that showed Michelle Obama speaking with Malia included the caption... "To entertain her daughter, Michelle Obama loves to make monkey sounds."

They make me sick .... The whole family... mammy, pappy, the free loadin' mammy-in-law, the misguided chillin', and especially 'lil cuz... This is not the America I want representin' my peeps.

Could you imagine what world leaders must be thinking seeing this kind of street trash and that we paid for this kind of street ghetto trash to go over there?

Poor kids. I hope they're not 'punished with a baby. Hopefully they won't deal cocaine like the Kenyan.

This disgusting display makes me more and more eager for the revolution...

I never actually wnated [sic] to be a pistol before but...

DIRTBAGS! All of them. Our [White House] is now a joke to the rest of the world. We have no respect and this is not going to turn out well, mark my words. We will be hit, and much worse than last time. We are now seen as weak and vulnerable. Ghetto and Chicago thugs have taken over.

http://www.drivebypl...-trash.html?m=1

#60 PhillyB

PhillyB

hari kari for amari

• ALL-PRO
  • 21,673 posts
  • Locationthird spur east of the sun

Posted 26 January 2013 - 12:09 PM

You should all go take a peek at Natorreys FB page. Neat stuff. Not only should the 2nd amendment be abolished to save white people from white people... But black NFL players should also boycott next season over the Lovie Smith firing. Among some of his other amazing beliefs.

Bigotry goes both ways.

right, but he is on the wacko fringe, while the sentiment expressed in the OP is mainstream (or at least a significant percentage of individuals.) therein lies the difference.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com