Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Greg Olsen "snubbed"?

33 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Kyle Rudolph of the Minnesota Vikings have replace Tony Gonzalez in the Pro Bowl. Rodolph is a very good young Tight End who caught 9 TD passes this season, but really? Greg Olsen had a much better season imo; 69rec, 843yds, 12.2avg, 5tds compare to Rudolph's 53rec, 493yds, 9.3avg, 9tds.

For whatever reason, Im just thinking that people just hate the Panthers. Sure we're a bad team (7-9), but I mean the FUGGN' Cheifs (2-14) worst team in the league this year are sending a total of 6 players to the Pro Bowl (Berry, Charles, Colquitt, Hali, Houston, and Johnson).

Where the hell is Luke59???? Thats all.

Posted · Report post

This is how the majority of NFL fans think

Touchdowns = best players

Posted · Report post

After Cam nearly got killed at his Pro Bowl appearance I hope every Panther from here on out has a strained hammy and doesn't attend.
Fug 'em.
2 people like this

Posted · Report post

We don't know. Maybe the asked Gregg and he said Fug it. I want to be with my newborns.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Who cares if he was "snubbed". Would it really alter your life in any way if he was?
3 people like this

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Brooklyn Bully' timestamp='1359175744' post='2115025']
Who cares if he was "snubbed". Would it really alter your life in any way if he was?
[/quote]

sure it does. bc im going to sleep at night knowing that people are passing up our players on purpose. you know for yourself that you go to sleep mad knowing your players are snubbed for the stupidest $hit

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Kevin Greene' timestamp='1359175514' post='2115022']
After Cam nearly got killed at his Pro Bowl appearance I hope every Panther from here on out has a strained hammy and doesn't attend.
Fug 'em.
[/quote]

Ever since that Pro Bowl incident, I was wishing and praying for one of our DE's to make it to the Pro Bowl just to go Ham on the AFC, mainly against Manning, Luck and Schaub if he made it..... I knew Brady would find a way out of it. But man did I want to see those guys hit those QB's every single damn down.

Posted · Report post

Win and all these complaints will go away

Posted · Report post

uh oh the brooklyn bully [sup]TM [/sup]seal of approval is not on this thread, abandon ship guys

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Happy Panther' timestamp='1359177803' post='2115056']
[/quote]
This.
Get into the PO, and players have double the chance to get to the Pro Bowl then non-PO teams.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='birre' timestamp='1359181341' post='2115086']

This.
Get into the PO, and players have double the chance to get to the Pro Bowl then non-PO teams.
[/quote]

Read my post. "Chiefs"??? 6 players PB with worst record.

I mean at least Kuechly man. I have a feeling Luke is going to get rob already of DROY

Posted · Report post

[quote name='carolina-chuck' timestamp='1359181757' post='2115090']
Read my post. "Chiefs"??? 6 players PB with worst record.

I mean at least Kuechly man. I have a feeling Luke is going to get rob already of DROY
[/quote]

I agree with you, we should at least have Luke and Olsen (and maybe Hardy) in there, but this is a popularity poll. Chiefs players in there are absolute BS, but we just have to win games, get the names on the air and people will vote.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

I think Greg would much rather be home with his wife and three babies.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

NFL needs to do away with this game, it's brutal to watch. Only saw last year's due to Cam making it in as a rookie. He was awful and the game itself was terrible. The Senior Bowl is much more interesting.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='PhillyB' timestamp='1359179148' post='2115067']
uh oh the brooklyn bully [sup]TM [/sup]seal of approval is not on this thread, abandon ship guys
[/quote]
He gotta point doe.

Posted · Report post

larry Fitzgerald is in the probowl that is all.

Posted · Report post

Thought Luke was going now that Bowman and Willis aren't???

Posted · Report post

[quote name='La Pantera' timestamp='1359202935' post='2115138']
Thought Luke was going now that Bowman and Willis aren't???
[/quote]
SF actually has 3 LB's not going (Willis, Bowman, and A. Smith)
2 other LB are injured ( Ware and Matthews)
Luke still ain't in line to go.

Here's roster (including alternates):
[url="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2013_Pro_Bowl"]http://en.wikipedia....i/2013_Pro_Bowl[/url]

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Kevin Greene' timestamp='1359175514' post='2115022']
Fug 'em.
[/quote]

This... probowl has become dangerous with inconsistent levels of effort.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Happy Panther' timestamp='1359177803' post='2115056']
[/quote]

Don't forget to tell the Kansas City Chiefs players and fans that. :startle:

Posted · Report post

[quote name='carolina-chuck' timestamp='1359174960' post='2115013']
s.

For whatever reason, Im just thinking that people just hate the Panthers. Sure we're a bad team (7-9), but I mean the FUGGN' Cheifs (2-14) worst team in the league this year are sending a total of 6 players to the Pro Bowl (Berry, Charles, Colquitt, Hali, Houston, and Johnson).

Where the hell is Luke59???? Thats all.
[/quote]

1. Luke is going
2. We aren't as bad as that Kansas team this year but we lost to that team and we were worse than that team two years ago. A lot worse. At least Kansas is starting fresh.

When people consistentley see the panthers in hte post season respect will be earned and we can all quit chuckling when answering the question: "Are you a panther fan?"

Posted · Report post

lets get rid of the pro bowl and go back to those NFL Player challenges...remember those? when they had all the games the players would compete in head to head....that was always more fun to watch than the pro bowl.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Hawk' timestamp='1359225714' post='2115343']
lets get rid of the pro bowl and go back to those NFL Player challenges...remember those? when they had all the games the players would compete in head to head....that was always more fun to watch than the pro bowl.
[/quote]

Agreed, in the meantime pray for Russell Wilson's health... if the defense starts gunning for him while the o-line pretends to block and the WR's run lazy routes he should just hand the ball to the defense and jog off the field.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Lumps' timestamp='1359225521' post='2115340']

1. Luke is going
2. We aren't as bad as that Kansas team this year but we lost to that team and we were worse than that team two years ago. A lot worse. At least Kansas is starting fresh.

When people consistentley see the panthers in hte post season respect will be earned and we can all quit chuckling when answering the question: "Are you a panther fan?"
[/quote]

Luke isn't going if I'm correct.
Daryl Washington and Fletcher are replacing Bowman/Willis

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Hawk' timestamp='1359225714' post='2115343']
[/quote]

Don't that still happen? Wasn't it always the day before the pro bowl?