Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

#18 NC State vs. UNC-Chapel Hill

213 posts in this topic

Posted

Good win State, now win a championship in this decade and we'll talk.

3 people like this

Posted

I'm whining? You're crazy dude

Then what do you want to call it? Just say good game Pack.. not "we're too young and inexperienced"

and "did you really expect it to be that close?". We have 3 freshmen in our 6 man rotation.

Posted

Good win State, now win a championship in this decade and we'll talk.

We aren't far.

Posted

Then what do you want to call it? Just say good game Pack.. not "we're too young and inexperienced"

and "did you really expect it to be that close?". We have 3 freshmen in our 6 man rotation.

I was expecting it to be a bigger win that that for y'all so that's considered whining? We are young and inexperienced, stating facts is whining? Smh

If you have read my other post.. I was saying "Congrats on the win". So calm the F down

1 person likes this

Posted

CJdunk.gif

quoting for new page emot-jiggled.gif

Posted

I was expecting it to be a bigger win that that for y'all so that's considered whining? We are young and inexperienced, stating facts is whining? Smh

If you have read my other post.. I was saying "Congrats on the win". So calm the F down

saying congrats at the end of a whiny ass post doesn't negate the fact you're a bitch

2 people like this

Posted

UNC was ranked like every year when they beat us suddenly when the tables are turned it's nothing but fugin excuses

The duke thread at least had some humility in the end

Thank you.

Posted

saying congrats at the end of a whiny ass post doesn't negate the fact you're a bitch

Calling me a bitch behind a computer screen... Uhh yeah sounds like the kettle calling the pot black

I'm sure if State had lost and Carolina fans were talking poo you'd be posting "whiny ass post"

1 person likes this

Posted

ay yo scott rep this >>>>>

931.jpg

>>>>>>

1 person likes this

Posted

ay yo scott rep this >>>>>

931.jpg

>>>>>>

Enjoy your win sir

Posted

proxy.jpg?t=FQQVBBgpaHR0cHM6Ly90d2l0cGljLmNvbS9zaG93L2xhcmdlL2J5azlwMS5qcGcUAhYAEgA&s=lPNmTXmp3Rv5c1ks-jFCEJRBbq9SSr1b0f4fGZiyVl4
1 person likes this

Posted

Good game. Glad we battled back in it after being down 20. Paige showed a lot of composure towards the end to keep shooting and found somewhat of a rhythm despite his abysmal first half.