Posted Image

#123 SmootsDaddy89

SmootsDaddy89

Just Say No To Boo

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,852 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 09:26 PM

Did anyone shove a guy in a wheelchair out onto the court this time or no?

#124 rscott94

rscott94

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,576 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 09:26 PM

Posted Image

Honestly, did you expect the game to be that close? I was expecting to lose by at least 10.

We're too young and inexperienced

#125 Hugor Hill

Hugor Hill

It's not easy being drunk all the time

• HUDDLER
  • 2,005 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 09:27 PM

LOOK AT THIS RETARD TRYIN TO SAVE FACEPosted Image

HOW BOUT THAT COURT RUSH? OH WAIT YOU SUCK NVM.

lol. I aint saving face. Like i said in my earlier post, I just happened to glance up as the camera was swinging away and all I saw was people running, then I said I was wrong about it in my next post. I guess you just want to complain about poo. oh well. Congrats on finally winning against us in for the first time in 14 games. now go out and get drunk and celebrate just like you won the nat'l title.

#126 SZ James

SZ James

• HUDDLER
  • 7,086 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 09:30 PM

UNC was ranked like every year when they beat us suddenly when the tables are turned it's nothing but fugin excuses

The duke thread at least had some humility in the end

#127 Hugor Hill

Hugor Hill

It's not easy being drunk all the time

• HUDDLER
  • 2,005 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 09:32 PM

UNC was ranked like every year when they beat us suddenly when the tables are turned it's nothing but fugin excuses

Hey, at least the "rivalry" is back on track with you guys finally winning one. maybe you can even put another one on the table next game too.

#128 SmootsDaddy89

SmootsDaddy89

Just Say No To Boo

• HUDDLER
  • 9,852 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 09:35 PM

You guys beat us fair and square, but if you expect me to not still be a smarmy dick about it, welp.

Posted Image

#129 rscott94

rscott94

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,576 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 09:36 PM

I just came back this year... But when we played State it wasn't anything to me because I expected a win especially when Sydney Lowe was your coach.. Your new coach is great for your team and is a hell of an improvement over Lowe

I'm sure y'all made excuses too... Although I didn't besides me saying there were some questionable calls in the game but overall we lost that game because of the poor shooting... Like I've said above congrats on the win and please sweep Duke

#130 CollegePanther

CollegePanther

President

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,052 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina

Posted 26 January 2013 - 10:02 PM

Honestly, did you expect the game to be that close? I was expecting to lose by at least 10.

We're too young and inexperienced

Seriously? stfu. It was a 20 point game and yall made it not look so bad at the end. Quit whining and take a loss.

#131 unicar15

unicar15

• HUDDLER
  • 3,592 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 10:02 PM

Couple thoughts...

First half was complete domination. Lorenzo Brown made the entire UNC roster look like a bunch of high school kids. He controlled the game and finished the half with, I think, 14 and 7.

The second half was a different story. We didn't run our offense at all and I in part blame that on Zo...we looked extremely out of sync when Rodney Purvis got injured (which was a little peculiar) and we basically played street ball from the 12 minute mark to the 2 minute mark. Like I said...Zo dominated Paige in the first half and had 14 and 7. In the second half he had 6 points and 4 assists. You can't disappear like that when you have the most favorable matchup on the floor. Part of that was due to UNC hitting shots. For some reason we stopped guarding the perimeter and Hairston/Bullock started hitting open looks. After they hit 2-3 in a row it's like our butts tightened and it was all downhill from there. We couldn't run and for some reason thought we couldn't run offense. Go figure..

Not sure what CJ Leslie was thinking at the end of the game but he had 3 possessions where he singlehandedly was at fault for turning the ball over. UNC turned those possessions into points and subsequently took Scott Wood away on the inbounds pass. It was as big a cluster as I've seen in an end of game situation. On the other hand...I think that getting the ball to Scott Wood has become too much of a focus for our team. Lorenzo is a perfectly capable free throw shooter. I'd rather have Wood shooting but if trying to get him the ball causes Lorenzo to make stupid passes and turnovers then I'd rather him just keep it and wait for the foul.

However...we played well enough for 28 minutes to come out with the win. I'm happy...and hopefully we can realize our weaknesses (again) and go win a completely different style of game in Charlottesville.

#132 rscott94

rscott94

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,576 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 10:07 PM

Seriously? stfu. It was a 20 point game and yall made it not look so bad at the end. Quit whining and take a loss.

I'm whining? You're crazy dude

#133 CarolinaPanthers8789

CarolinaPanthers8789

Alexander SEMIN!!! FTW

• HUDDLER
  • 20,056 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina/Virginia

Posted 26 January 2013 - 10:07 PM

Good win State, now win a championship in this decade and we'll talk.

#134 CollegePanther

CollegePanther

President

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,052 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina

Posted 26 January 2013 - 10:28 PM

I'm whining? You're crazy dude

Then what do you want to call it? Just say good game Pack.. not "we're too young and inexperienced"
and "did you really expect it to be that close?". We have 3 freshmen in our 6 man rotation.

#135 CollegePanther

CollegePanther

President

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,052 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina

Posted 26 January 2013 - 10:29 PM

Good win State, now win a championship in this decade and we'll talk.

We aren't far.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: nc state, unc, basketball, ALL THOSE JIMMIES, ALL THAT RUSTLIN

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.