Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jtnc

Interesting Dwan/Neblett stat

24 posts in this topic

I thought Dwan played pretty well.

We paid him too much, but he did his part in the improvement of our d-line.

Hate to see where Fua ranked!

Our D Line is focused around our DEs, i dont think the Panthers are stressing over getting a stud DT. Long as its somewhere in there that can stuff the run collapse the pocket enough for the DEs to get pressure.

Eggheads gonna egghead. Dwan was in beast mode last year. He needs to be retained.

He's a very good interior pass rusher.

But he is poor in run defense. IIRC he was starting for the Bills when they had that horrendous worst run defense in the league. Still I like him but we still need another defensive tackle who can fill the holes and allow our LBs to roam.

Would be interesting to break down pass vs. run

If i have shtty teammates on CoD, chances are it will be hard to rape. If im playing with my clan i wont lose.

These stats don't show how disruptive of a pass rusher he is. Look at the games and you'll see his sacks were more his than the finishing product of hardy and Johnson, remember, Johnson was struggling and Dwan was the sack leader of the team at one point. You can't deny how the line improved when he was plugged in. Add the fact he didn't know the system at all either. He did a great job.

If i have shtty teammates on CoD, chances are it will be hard to rape. If im playing with my clan i wont lose.

I really likes dwan last year, but we need a young quality NT to improve the run D. Don't know how it will be addressed though because we have tons of needs