Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Post Senior Bowl Mock Draft! *updated*

32 posts in this topic

Posted

DWill and Beason are not tradeable before June 1st, so forget that.

It is also extremely unlikely that Stewart could be traded. His contract is structured so that last year and this year are dirt cheap, but then guaranteed $ kick in and he gets expensive. We can't take the hit to absorb that guaranteed money, so we'd have to find a team willing to accept that, and I don't see that happening even if we gave him away for a 7th.

maybe lions or bengals lol

Posted

The first trade scenario that might make sense would the the Steelers wanting to move up in front of NO to get the rush OLB. Their guys are all old and they definitely need some new blood there.

That would move us down only a few spots but might get us a third but we might give back a 5th. Pretty good chance we could still get the same targeted guy at 17 we were looking at with the 14th pick

Posted

dion jordan is the guy maybe??^^^

1 person likes this

Posted

trading down is the number 1 thing im praying for besides star falling. it would allow us to address OL, DT, and WR with quality picks if they were all from the first two rounds.

Posted

Well, Pittsburgh might be out as they also need a NT. Casey Hampton retiring. Probably need to rework their front 7 and need quite a few guys.

But, yes, Dion Jordon was who I had in mind earlier

Posted

BOOOOOOO!!! the 4th round pick and down.

Posted

Warford will probably be a first round pick, or at least gone before we pick in the 2nd.

I do not see us taking a CB first. Josh Thomas played well and Josh Norman will improve. There is plenty of DBs to found later.

Some of you are crazy as cat poo with your CB opinion. The Dline played well the CB are still suspect.

Posted

This guy reminds me of Mike Ditka. "LETS TRADE OUR PICKS FOR RICKY WILLIAMS" (Ditka is an all CAPS guy) "Sure, which ones coach?" "ALL OF THEM" "ALL" "OF" "THEM"