Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

why do i continue to do it?

33 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Daddy Uncle' timestamp='1359314033' post='2116165']
I'll admit I cried like a baby.
[/quote]

I went into a state of depression for about 5 days.

Posted · Report post

I'll probably go to my grave believing they had film on us.

Brenston Buckner said Brady seemed to know exactly what was coming, even in formations and sets that they had only installed that very week.

Still hope the whole truth comes out on that front someday (I don't think it has). But even if it doesn't, as long as the Patriots record of no post-Spygate championships continues, I will be in full-on point and laugh mode :lol:
2 people like this

Posted · Report post

I watched it this morning, too.

"This is me at my most masochistic."

Posted · Report post

No matter the outcome (that we all hate), it was 1 of the best SBs ever tho. Our guys fought hard, we should've won & the timeout call + f'ed up kickoff sealed the Panthers fate. :thumbsd:
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Watched today.. Teared up like a baby

Posted · Report post

If it wasn't for that game I probably wouldn't be a Panthers fan. It was the first game I ever watched and I randomly picked one of the teams...I fear I picked wrong.

Posted · Report post

I was in NH.

The Saturday before was in a bar there with a Panthers' jersey on...most of the people were really nice except for one guy, running his mouth, 'panthers don't belong. Pats will kill them'.

I remember saying, 'Pats may win, but it will not be a blowout'.

I seriously thought about that jerk during the game and wish it had a different ending but I take some comfort in knowing he probably peed his pants a few times.

I have hated the Patriots ever since, always have, always will, and I believe they cheated too.

Of course, some of our line was supposedly on 'roids, so who knows.

Yep Fox and that timeout, i knew it the minute he did it, not good.

Posted · Report post

Saw a Super Bowl magazine in Target that ranked it as one the five best Super Bowls ever. It's really the best.

Posted · Report post

Why do you watch it? It was a GREAT game. Lousy as fug ending, but a great game.

Posted · Report post

Was fortunate enough to have been in attendance.

Sat corner endZone where Moose caught the long TD and Proehl tied up the game with <2 mins left ... Man I get chills thinking about it.

Though the last thing I remember was getting fake snow dumped on me from the Patsies fans behind after Vinateri hit the winning FG

Will never be able to thank my buddy's family enough to giving me their extra ticket for being their *good luck charm* that season, fortunate enough to have great friends with PSLs who took me to every home game that year (only missed the week 1 Jacksonville game, which was epic)

Will never forget the 2003-2004 Carolina Panthers.

10 years ago next year... Crazy

Posted · Report post

I watch until the part where we tie the score with 2 minutes to go... then I turn the channels and pretend the rest never happened.
Like watching "Old Yeller" and bailing out at the end to avoid the pain!

Posted · Report post

thanks for reminding me of the feels...i'm gonna go cry now