32 replies to this topic

#31 KillerKat

KillerKat

Top Banana

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,304 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 05:48 PM

all though most believe kasay lost that game, it was John Fox's timeout after the long pass play to prohel that gave New England like 40 more seconds. Without those seconds, the game would have ended and Carolina would have been Superbowl Champs.

Also Fox going for the 2 point conversion twice. What a dumbass.

#32 CatMan72

CatMan72

KEEP POUNDING

• HUDDLER
  • 15,043 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 06:03 PM

I'll probably go to my grave believing they had film on us.

Brenston Buckner said Brady seemed to know exactly what was coming, even in formations and sets that they had only installed that very week.

Still hope the whole truth comes out on that front someday (I don't think it has). But even if it doesn't, as long as the Patriots record of no post-Spygate championships continues, I will be in full-on point and laugh mode :lol:

Same here, they had film on the Rams and they were busted for spygate long after SB 38, so that combined with comments like those from Buckner makes it easy to assume they did some extra scouting on us (aka "cheating").

...and even with all that working against us, we still came very close to beating them.

I know that there are other things that could have been done during that game to change the outcome, but I will never forgive Kasay for kicking that ball out bounds.

#33 Mr. Scot

Mr. Scot

Football Historian

• HUDDLER
  • 38,563 posts
  • LocationSC

Posted 28 January 2013 - 06:41 PM

Same here, they had film on the Rams and they were busted for spygate long after SB 38, so that combined with comments like those from Buckner makes it easy to assume they did some extra scouting on us (aka "cheating").

...and even with all that working against us, we still came very close to beating them.

I know that there are other things that could have been done during that game to change the outcome, but I will never forgive Kasay for kicking that ball out bounds.

Remind me. Didn't Sauerbrun handle kickoffs for most of that season?

Wonder why the change or the Super Bowl.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com