Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

stirs

Racial meh's

83 posts in this topic

yo philly I made a thread about you in nerdvana

Is it kinky? Like knob slob material ?

:mellow:

Who said it shouldn't have gotten coverage? If you are question scenarios that you yourself make up, then there is no need for the rest of us posting. You are not that dense.

I am saying that the media only reports news when it has a bigger story attached.

Never said it shouldn't be reported, but that they pretty much dismiss these type crimes unless they can get a whiff of a racial element to them. How many times do we have to do this?

Don't worry, you won't have to do the heavy lifting too much longer as the cavalry will come riding to your rescue. Cantrell and CWG will arrive shortly.

Delhommey already came with his drive by name calling. Help is on its way.

I get exactly what you are trying to say.

Not that the Zimmerman shooting, or any other white-black shooting should not get coverage...they should as a life is lost.

You are stating the the media appars to not care if it is a minority-minority shooting. Not because the crime does not deserve the same coverage....but that the media could really care less. They are all about ratings and racial instances get way more ratings than minority-minority crimes.

It just shows that the media contributes to the racial problems in this country....they don't just report on them.

does the media contribute to racial problems? or simply bring them to our attention by way of reporting incidents that occur? there's a fine line between the two and i'm not sure it's wise to make a statement like that point blank

Here is YMLs daily bullshit post of the day...(besides the other ones)

A white man killing a black man is news gold.

A black man killing a white guy is just meh.

Straight facts homie. Prove otherwise.

Here is YMLs daily bullshit post of the day...(besides the other ones)

A white man killing a black man is news gold.

A black man killing a white guy is just meh.

Straight facts homie. Prove otherwise.

the burden of proof lies upon he who makes the claim. it is up to you to prove your claim, rather than for others to prove your claim wrong.

Let me let you guys in on a little tidbit on the subject of diversity. (And I agree we should all embrace each others rights/ethnic background etc)

I graduated from Asheville High School in 2005.

No matter what you say about integration it doesn't hold the water you want it to. The blacks hung out with the blacks at lunch. The whites hung out with the whites. Google "Lee Edwards High" and you will see where Im getting at. Black high school that began integrating with those pesky whites.

This poo doesn't even pertain to races in most cases. "That black guy is too nerdy for us". Or "that white guy wants to be ghetto". Type poo.

For the fuging birds that feed off this bullshit.

Doesn't really need to go much further than the sensationalism of senseless killings of people in places you don't expect it versus areas that see senseless killings nearly every day...sometimes more than two a day...not counting the wounded.

I think the issue is the national news broadcasts that are the problem...not local. In the triangle we get the news whatever happens, but even in the triangle you'll get most of the same sensationalized murders/assaults than the ones that occur in Durham on the tobacco trail by a bunch of youth on a regular basis.

Don't know how to fix it though....report it all...or ignore it.

My nuts feel as if they have been ravaged by a gang of mosquitos. A profuse itch.