Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

stirs

Racial meh's

83 posts in this topic

yes because "Ever wonder why the only thing the mainstream media decides to report have to do with white/black violence. They don't seem to mind when it is black on black or latino on black" deserves more than that

yes because "Ever wonder why the only thing the mainstream media decides to report have to do with white/black violence. They don't seem to mind when it is black on black or latino on black" deserves more than that

Elaborate.... Do you have any examples that contradict that statement? I'd say you would be hard pressed to find one.

i would be hard pressed to find an example of the media covering anything other than "white/black violence"? what fuging world do you live in?

here. here's an example of the media covering something other than "white/black violence"

ZZ1FF0FE39.jpg

i would be hard pressed to find an example of the media covering anything other than "white/black violence"? what fuging world do you live in?

Thanks for giving my last post even more substance. And kudos for posting a picture of a white guy screaming the N word repeatedly.

http://www.nbcnews.com/

don't click that link btw, it's nothing but white people killing black people all the way down

I couldn't imagine a black on white crime. Does that even happen anymore? Or is it just a tall tale?

here. here's an example of the media covering something other than "white/black violence"

ZZ1FF0FE39.jpg

how dare you post screengrabs from stirs' one and only source

how dare you post screengrabs from stirs' one and only source

"Stirs is racist!" Right? Lol