Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Awesomeness!!

Obama: "If I had a son, I wouldnt let him play football"

201 posts in this topic

My kid is playing football, no ifs ands or buts.

He is two, and already the size of a four year old, he even walks around with a stuffed football and says "hu-hu".

He says "tut down"! Whenever we play too.

I say let your kids play want they want. If you dont want your kids playing football, you shouldnt be supporting it in any way. Dont want your kids to play the sport then go find another team in another sport to pull for.

if you don't want your kids to be murdered you shouldn't be watching horror movies

I wouldn't say people shouldn't let their children find their passion, but all this CTE stuff sure is going to stall a lot of fathers who want to force football on their sons at an early age so they can live through them vicariously in their tracks

Reason I wouldn't want my future son playing football...

Explosion.gif

The opposite for me. The reason why I want my on to play football is bc of that: he'll making crushing bones play like Clowney.

Football is too violent. Also the culture surrounding the sport is awful.

Soccer or track would be a healthier and more wholesome path.

Well all of you people watching football, and Obama that think your kids are to good for it, need to stop watching it..

Well all of you people watching football, and Obama that think your kids are to good for it, need to stop watching it..

"If you're too good to go out and get in a bar fight than you need to stop watching UFC"

My 10 year old already plays pee wee. He was the biggest and fastest on his team this past season. He moved back and forth from DE and S on defense and C and RB on offense. He led his team in just about everything.

I always thought he'dbe a soccer player. He always crushed his youth leagues. But after playing his first season of football, he has a new love.

Who gives an obama about what that pussy obama says?

"If you're too good to go out and get in a bar fight than you need to stop watching UFC"

Try again