202 replies to this topic

#196 TheRumGone

TheRumGone

mountain man

• ALL-PRO
  • 8,678 posts
  • LocationAsheville, NC

Posted 30 January 2013 - 01:03 AM

Said like a true Nazi liberal. I will raise my child the way I see fit, not the way someone else implies I should.

Considering parts of my family lived and died in the Holocaust. And my father is a raging conserverative and my mother a liberal. And me being moderate. You can go fug yourself. Options is what makes America great dipshit. We are a collective voice of differing opinions. But i guess im a liberal if i dont agree with you. Having a choice is American.

#197 I Mean He Was Found Guilty

I Mean He Was Found Guilty

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,794 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 30 January 2013 - 10:26 AM

"i'd like to let my son choose whether or not he wants to play football"

-ADOLF HITLER

#198 Coheed

Coheed

Loves Jon Beason

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 306 posts
  • LocationVirginia

Posted 30 January 2013 - 12:08 PM

Said like a true Nazi liberal. I will raise my child the way I see fit, not the way someone else implies I should.

You've effectively demonstrated that regurgitating radical rhetoric is the extent of your knowledge on both liberal and nazi ideology, whilst simultaneously disrespecting those families that were affected by real nazis. Nice. Take some night classes or something.

Still don't understand why this is such a huge thread. Who cares how the POTUS wants to raise is kid?

#199 Who Said What?

Who Said What?

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 664 posts
  • LocationEverybody knows Carolina's my home

Posted 30 January 2013 - 12:23 PM

Nice, all of this for misleading thread title. "I'm a big football fan, but I have to tell you, if I had a son, I'd have to think long and hard before I let him play football," Obama said. I am glad to find out how some people really feel about our president, politics, and who was too lazy to do some of their own damn research.

http://www.wralsport...tball/12036479/
http://www.huffingto...=green&ir=green

#200 I Mean He Was Found Guilty

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• HUDDLER
  • 9,794 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 30 January 2013 - 12:23 PM

You've effectively demonstrated that regurgitating radical rhetoric is the extent of your knowledge on both liberal and nazi ideology, whilst simultaneously disrespecting those families that were affected by real nazis. Nice. Take some night classes or something.

Still don't understand why this is such a huge thread. Who cares how the POTUS wants to raise is kid?

well you see, how people want to raise their kids is nobody's business but their own.

except for pussy gun-grabber barack hussein "kill grandma with communist healthcare by throwing her down a flight of stairs" obummer. then it's everybody's business.

#201 Coheed

Coheed

Loves Jon Beason

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 306 posts
  • LocationVirginia

Posted 30 January 2013 - 12:31 PM

well you see, how people want to raise their kids is nobody's business but their own.

except for pussy gun-grabber barack hussein "kill grandma with communist healthcare by throwing her down a flight of stairs" obummer. then it's everybody's business.

My issue with his post stemmed more from the "nazi liberal comment." I think it's disgusting that some people think it's actually sane to compare the liberal, or any "common" political ideology, per se, to that of one that was responsible for the systematic genocide of six million people. I don't care if you disagree with someone, but if you're going to disagree, do it with some sort of shred of human and intellectual integrity; to sit around and toss around such a heavy, heavy word because it's what you hear all your favorite "political analysts" and friends say is moronic and disgraceful.

#202 I Mean He Was Found Guilty

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• HUDDLER
  • 9,794 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 30 January 2013 - 12:59 PM

My issue with his post stemmed more from the "nazi liberal comment." I think it's disgusting that some people think it's actually sane to compare the liberal, or any "common" political ideology, per se, to that of one that was responsible for the systematic genocide of six million people. I don't care if you disagree with someone, but if you're going to disagree, do it with some sort of shred of human and intellectual integrity; to sit around and toss around such a heavy, heavy word because it's what you hear all your favorite "political analysts" and friends say is moronic and disgraceful.

yeah and i agree. i hate it when people sling "nazi" references around because nothing in our current political climate touches anything remotely close to their ideology, let alone the holocaust.

somebody disagreeing with you on the internet isn't the same thing as the systematic elimination of millions of people dipshits.

#203 Irv

Irv

Winner Best New Huddler

• HUDDLER
  • 3,501 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 01:02 PM

While were at it lets blame obama for the panthers not making the playoffs. i bet obama planted the laptop in cam's room too.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com