Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pro Bowl viewing thread?

48 posts in this topic

Posted

Andrew Luck.sucks

I'm still stunned that they have him ahead of Wilson on the ROTY honors.

Also, amazing the difference with these Announcers when it comes to Luck. Last year, all eyes were on Cam and his every move. These announcers are talking like they aren't even paying attention to the game while Luck is throwing. All they are doing is telling feel good stories about him.

Posted

I'm watching Bob's Burgers. I find it funny. It's still new though.

tina episodes are always the best ones

Posted

This ain't even right anymore.

Posted

well it does look like they're playing better than the last couple years. Guess they really want the Pro Bowl to stay.

I don't know about that. Last year it was lopsided AFC win. This year it will be alopsided NFC win, but I'm sure not much will be made of it..

Posted

I don't know about that. Last year it was lopsided AFC win. This year it will be alopsided NFC win, but I'm sure not much will be made of it..

Score doesn't matter.They actually gave effort this game. Last year they barely moved until Cam came in.

1 person likes this

Posted

Score doesn't matter.They actually gave effort this game. Last year they barely moved until Cam came in.

Last season's game wasn't taken seriously by the NFC side for whatever reason and it did showed. Cam started off not taking it to seriously at first. He then tighten up but sadly, it was he who was receiving the brunt of the ridicule from the media.

Posted

Don't tell me somebody's actually talking about performance in this game after the long discussion we had last year about how Cam looking bad didn't matter :lol:

(sheesh) :rolleyes:

Regardless, the game was definitely more entertaining than last year, for sure. But I'd say the best moment wasn't a play. It was Ed Hochuli's penalty announcement :lol:

Smart of NBC to recognize the value of highlighting things other than the play on the field.

Posted

tina episodes are always the best ones

Gene as mini bob was great.

Posted

so people actually watched? i didn't even know it was on...not that i was paying attention.

Posted

I just looked up the score. I didn't really wonder about it until now.

Posted

I watched. It actually wan't bad, especially compared to last year's.

Sucked not seeing any Panthers there though.