Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Seriously, fug this state(voter id)

122 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Pretty sure white people will have to show id too.

Posted · Report post

G5, you should have self censored yourself on everything concerning race years ago. You are really the least intelligent person in the room on matters like this, because you think that the Civil Rights Act solved everything 40 years ago so race issues are just excuses for the colored man to take your job.

Or something.

Posted · Report post

isn't this like debating whether or not to have a playoff in college football? if they do, it removes all arguments and watercooler talk.

same here. if each state did it and based on the results, it would shut up one side or the other and then what would they have to talk about? their god would now be gone and they may have to actually focus on more productive things. imagine the horror.

Posted · Report post

yes discussing racial inequality is totally "unproductive" we should start doing productive things like gambling on the stock market and incoherently rambling under the pseudonym "pstall"

Posted · Report post

or having kneejerkitis like cantdate.

either do id for all states or not at all. put this stupditiy to bed.

Posted · Report post

No one like that exists. Especially here on the huddle....

VoterId I know thy name and it is Jimenez Crow

Here's an ID...govt isssued

Papers Please

We like smaller less intrusive govt....for white people

How is having to show an ID to vote less intrusive for whites than blacks? It isn't and you fuging know it.

Just another moronic statement from our village idiot Panthro.

Posted · Report post

In the opinion of those against the voterid laws, is the enactment of them a return to Jim Crow in all cases, or just in the red states?

Posted · Report post

It's funny. We have allowed law upon law, and rule upon rule to be enacted regarding guns and the ability to own them. A right granted by the Constitution.

But ask someone to obtain a free ID card and show it before they cast a vote is totally Unconstitutional.

Seems like a bit of a double standard here.

Posted · Report post

Can you yell "Fire!!" in a crowded theater and claim the Constitution gives you the right to say it?

Can you make up anything you like about someone you hate, publish it, and claim it's your right under the First Amendment?

Posted · Report post

Can you yell "Fire!!" in a crowded theater and claim the Constitution gives you the right to say it?

Can you make up anything you like about someone you hate, publish it, and claim it's your right under the First Amendment?

I am not arguing for voter ID cards, I doubt that you can find a post that I have made in favor or against them. It's not something that is really important to me.

That said, there are many rules that have been passed down about the right to bear arms, but very few when it comes to voting.

Just pointing out that while many on the left are kicking and screaming about rights being taken away (voter ID) they are also the ones kicking and screaming in favor of taking more rights away (gun law reform).

Posted · Report post

How is having to show an ID to vote less intrusive for whites than blacks? It isn't and you fuging know it.

Just another moronic statement from our village idiot Panthro.

Who said anything about blacks?

I hope your reading comprehension isn't genetic

Posted · Report post

But racial profiling doesn't exist in this country