Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Floppin

Disgusted

85 posts in this topic

custody?

Well...they aren't married I don't think I don't think and sleeping with someone else is really a custody issue.

And floppin is a self professed felon with no job and no money and a half tank of gas!

Sorry Floppin, that sucks man. For some reason I was thinking you were married? This is the same girl that came with you when we watched the game at Klongs last season right?

Nope, not actually married. We were just...engaged for about 4 years.

She's lost about 40 lbs since then and you wouldn't recognize her, but yes.

Well...they aren't married I don't think I don't think and sleeping with someone else is really a custody issue.

And floppin is a self professed felon with no job and no money and a half tank of gas!

Indeed. Three felony convictions. It makes finding gainful employment.....difficult.

i would think that two parents splitting up would be a custody issue... also taking into account that she obviously is lying to him and might continue to lie to further her own agenda... as such (combined with the fact that he is a felon) he might want to protect himself in the eyes of the law... both for himself and his kid.

that said, i don't really care about arguing about this with you.

Can you not get them expunged?

hopefully this opens the door for you to find a woman who you can trust and grow old together with...and hopefully with three felonies, no work and no gas...I hope she has a rich daddy too!

Can you not get them expunged?

Well theoretically, yes. When you have three it's a sight bit harder, not to mention really really really fuging expensive.

What a bitch.

i would think that two parents splitting up would be a custody issue... also taking into account that she obviously is lying to him and might continue to lie to further her own agenda... as such (combined with the fact that he is a felon) he might want to protect himself in the eyes of the law... both for himself and his kid.

that said, i don't really care about arguing about this with you.

There's really no argument here as I have not been through a custody battle.

But my impression is if you want to get full custody you have to prove that the other person is totally unfit and you are great. Or that it is in the child's best interest.

Lying via social media doesn't seem like something a judge would consider overwhelming evidence. You need something like child abuse, debilitating drug problem, serious mental problems etc...

I just don't see what a lawyer would tell you here but I'm also a proponent of talking to lawyers if you are unsure of the law.

I am no lawyer but I don't think you can get any felony convictions expunged from you record in NC can you? I know someone with one here in NC and they were told a Governor's pardon is the only way that can happen on numerous inquiries into it. Anyway, don't want to sidetrack the thread but I ws curious if that is not correct.

you know someone huh?!!!!!

you know someone huh?!!!!!

lol...

<<<<never been arrested.

Shocking I know!