Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Floppin

Disgusted

85 posts in this topic

I am no lawyer but I don't think you can get any felony convictions expunged from you record in NC can you? I know someone with one here in NC and they were told a Governor's pardon is the only way that can happen on numerous inquiries into it. Anyway, don't want to sidetrack the thread but I ws curious if that is not correct.

Yeah and if you were actually guilty of a felony you will not get a pardon

There's really no argument here as I have not been through a custody battle.

But my impression is if you want to get full custody you have to prove that the other person is totally unfit and you are great. Or that it is in the child's best interest.

Lying via social media doesn't seem like something a judge would consider overwhelming evidence. You need something like child abuse, debilitating drug problem, serious mental problems etc...

I just don't see what a lawyer would tell you here but I'm also a proponent of talking to lawyers if you are unsure of the law.

people who lie about one thing often lie about others... and floppin's history almost insures that he wouldn't get a fair shake in court.

It's not just about custody... it's about money (and as a man, the deck is already seriously stacked against you.) If someone took me for that kind of ride... I wouldn't trust them for a f*cking second not to try to f*ck me twice... that's what I'm saying.

I am no lawyer but I don't think you can get any felony convictions expunged from you record in NC can you? I know someone with one here in NC and they were told a Governor's pardon is the only way that can happen on numerous inquiries into it. Anyway, don't want to sidetrack the thread but I ws curious if that is not correct.

You can get felonies expunged in NC, it's just a standard fee. Around 5k for one felony and a judge's approval.

people who lie about one thing often lie about others... and floppin's history almost insures that he wouldn't get a fair shake in court.

It's not just about custody... it's about money (and as a man, the deck is already seriously stacked against you.) If someone took me for that kind of ride... I wouldn't trust them for a f*cking second not to try to f*ck me twice... that's what I'm saying.

Makes sense. Can't hurt to talk to a lawyer preemptively.

I saw a movie over the weekend Everything Must Go....they called this scenario the 13th step.

Sorry about that

5G...hear that Johnny...time to start turning tricks again and you'll be there in no time...err....I mean...someone you know will be there in no time!

http://www.marcusbrandon.com/node/492

New expungement law went into effect

No matter how many previous felonies you have, don't add another one to the list.

Find the good in all this and that there is absolute/definitive reason to never be with her and to move forward.

jeez dude.

I will break his knee cap for a 1/4 tank of gas...

but seriously this is fuged up and gives NA a bad name as well, I knew all that hugging was bs!! In NA you hug, dont shake.

dont ask how I know about NA....

I know an agent, Floppin. He might can help.

Agent_47_940px.jpg

FWIW can you blame a dude for hooking up with a chick if she is throwing it out there?

Not specifically you Flop, but in general.

Not many a dude would turn down an attractive lady throwing it at him.

I am married and wouldn't touch it, but even if I wasn't married, if a woman 20 years younger than me was throwing it at me, I would be suspicious as hell. I would be thinking she either wants a sugar daddy with me paying for her partying to get some once in a while, or she is disturbed. Either way, I would avoid the woman.