HUDDLER

Posted 28 January 2013 - 01:18 PM

Can you not get them expunged?

#42 Hawk

Hawk

Banned

Moderators

Posted 28 January 2013 - 01:19 PM

hopefully this opens the door for you to find a woman who you can trust and grow old together with...and hopefully with three felonies, no work and no gas...I hope she has a rich daddy too!

#43 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • LocationShallotte, NC
HUDDLER

Posted 28 January 2013 - 01:19 PM

Can you not get them expunged?

Well theoretically, yes. When you have three it's a sight bit harder, not to mention really really really fuging expensive.

#44 jtnc

jtnc

Resident Asshole

HUDDLER

Posted 28 January 2013 - 01:21 PM

What a bitch.

#45 Happy Panther

Happy Panther

Now even funnier.

SUPPORTER

Posted 28 January 2013 - 01:23 PM

i would think that two parents splitting up would be a custody issue... also taking into account that she obviously is lying to him and might continue to lie to further her own agenda... as such (combined with the fact that he is a felon) he might want to protect himself in the eyes of the law... both for himself and his kid.

that said, i don't really care about arguing about this with you.

There's really no argument here as I have not been through a custody battle.

But my impression is if you want to get full custody you have to prove that the other person is totally unfit and you are great. Or that it is in the child's best interest.

Lying via social media doesn't seem like something a judge would consider overwhelming evidence. You need something like child abuse, debilitating drug problem, serious mental problems etc...

I just don't see what a lawyer would tell you here but I'm also a proponent of talking to lawyers if you are unsure of the law.

#46 Johnny Rockets

Johnny Rockets

Mayor of Awesomeville

HUDDLER

Posted 28 January 2013 - 01:25 PM

I am no lawyer but I don't think you can get any felony convictions expunged from you record in NC can you? I know someone with one here in NC and they were told a Governor's pardon is the only way that can happen on numerous inquiries into it. Anyway, don't want to sidetrack the thread but I ws curious if that is not correct.

#47 Hawk

Hawk

Banned

Moderators

Posted 28 January 2013 - 01:25 PM

you know someone huh?!!!!!

#48 Johnny Rockets

Johnny Rockets

Mayor of Awesomeville

HUDDLER

Posted 28 January 2013 - 01:27 PM

you know someone huh?!!!!!

lol...

<<<<never been arrested.

Shocking I know!

#49 Happy Panther

Happy Panther

Now even funnier.

SUPPORTER

Posted 28 January 2013 - 01:30 PM

I am no lawyer but I don't think you can get any felony convictions expunged from you record in NC can you? I know someone with one here in NC and they were told a Governor's pardon is the only way that can happen on numerous inquiries into it. Anyway, don't want to sidetrack the thread but I ws curious if that is not correct.

Yeah and if you were actually guilty of a felony you will not get a pardon

#50 mmmbeans

mmmbeans

FBI SURVEILLANCE VAN

HUDDLER

Posted 28 January 2013 - 01:30 PM

There's really no argument here as I have not been through a custody battle.

But my impression is if you want to get full custody you have to prove that the other person is totally unfit and you are great. Or that it is in the child's best interest.

Lying via social media doesn't seem like something a judge would consider overwhelming evidence. You need something like child abuse, debilitating drug problem, serious mental problems etc...

I just don't see what a lawyer would tell you here but I'm also a proponent of talking to lawyers if you are unsure of the law.

people who lie about one thing often lie about others... and floppin's history almost insures that he wouldn't get a fair shake in court.

It's not just about custody... it's about money (and as a man, the deck is already seriously stacked against you.) If someone took me for that kind of ride... I wouldn't trust them for a f*cking second not to try to f*ck me twice... that's what I'm saying.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users