Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Do you consume "energy" drinks?

81 posts in this topic

Posted

I really don't know what would happen if I stopped drinking them...I am sitting here thinking about it and I really am addicted to the stuff and have been drinking them daily for many years. It can't be good for me and it's costing me about $7.50 a day (Not counting the coffee). That's over $200 a month!!! WTF is wrong with me?

Cutting them out starting tomorrrow....what an enlightening thread this has been.

Posted

Just curious JR,

what is the pool up to now?

Posted

monster was the only energy drink that didn't taste like cough syrup to me. i got on a health kick and lost 30 lbs last summer without having a single one but i've fallen off the wagon again as of late.

Posted

I used to drink the Monsters cause it was all they were sellin at the Duck, NC store I would go to when I workin down there lots. Had to stop them, needed to hit the throne within 20min, every time. Not fun when the closest throne is the Port O Let on the job that has been decimated by Mexicans....

Posted

Nope, daily vitamins get me through my life.

Posted

Monster about twice a week, I buy it when I feel sleepy too early in the day because I get up at 5am everyday for work and I drink usually about 2 large cups of coffee every morning.

Posted

I drink lots of coffee...and some diet pepsi....I haven't had a monster or red bull or other type of energy drink for quite some time though...my heart can't take it!

Posted

I have 2-3 cups of coffee in the morning...then water...the wine ..maybe..probably.. :)

Posted

q: If I keep a decanter of scotch in my office, could I justify it by calling it an energy drink?

Posted

I have 2-3 cups of coffee in the morning...then water...the wine ..maybe..probably.. :)

You just gave me a great idea.....Energy Wine!!!! I have seen energy drinks, energy gum, energy shots, energy candy, even energy water but no energy wine.

Holy sh*t I am going to be filthy rich.

Posted

as long as it doesn't taste like redbull...that poo is gross

Posted

Budweiser tried something similar not too long ago. Guess it never took off because it tasted like RedBull mixed with Budweiser... Straight asty...