Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bank of America is the devil

24 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Four years ago those scumbags used harvesting software to try and steal money from the wife and I, now they have sent this "account" (made up solely of overdraft fees) to the IRS and it's going to count as income this year??

Fug you BOA, it's a disgrace that you sponsor my favorite football team. Bastards, rot in hell.

Posted · Report post

Four years ago those scumbags used harvesting software to try and steal money from the wife and I

Whoa they did what?

Posted · Report post

Whoa they did what?

http://www.clossonsettlement.com/

The lawsuit also claims that Bank of America authorizes debit card transactions that will result in overdraft fees; fails to warn customers that specific debit card transactions may result in overdrawn accounts; posts debit card and other transactions in high-to-low order; and provides account balance information to customers that is not current, accurate or as advertised.

Posted · Report post

You wouldnt believe the bullshtit Im going through with them & my mortgage. I told one of their reps what I thought & her response was "You can always refinance." I told her I tried that & BoA bought the loan from them. It pisses me off that the Panthers play at BoA, I cannot stand the fuggers & their business principles...

Posted · Report post

state employees credit union

beg, borrow, steal (not really that's illegal)-do whatever you can to get an account and close yours with whatever big national bank you belong to

Posted · Report post

thus why i love small banks

Posted · Report post

Credit Unions, ftw. Or... have money in your account and you needn't worry of an overdraft.

Posted · Report post

Credit unions won't be pure for long. Sorry.

Posted · Report post

Same happened to me, not going into details but now I have a huge fuging tax bill.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Credit Unions, ftw. Or... have money in your account and you needn't worry of an overdraft.

Funny story, my sister worked in customer service a few years ago for a credit union. Some guy who hated wachovia bank called one day and ask why his credit union check went thru wachovia. She told him that wachovia handles all their check processing. He got really mad, screamed at her, screamed at managment, and closed his account, and went to another credit union (which probably had its checks handled by a big bank).

Most credit unions outsource some or all of their back office operations to one of the bigger banks.

Posted · Report post

All national banks are comprised of scumbags. You just have to pick your poison.

• Latest Articles

• Recent Comments