Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cam Newton Dishes On Where QB Positions Going, Ray Lewis, R. Kalil SB Prediction, & His Own Panther Playoff Prediction

33 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

[quote name='SCP' timestamp='1359426000' post='2117657']
2 years from now you're at an Applebee's in Charlotte. You hear the quickening pace of "clap, clap, clap" as waiters and waitresses approach your table to sing happy birthday and you're wondering why in the fug you're at Applebee's. You look up and see Jimmy Clausen singing to you. He invites you to SIN night at Bar Charlotte. What do you do? WHAT DO YOU DO?
[/quote]

trick question. i'd never go to applebees.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='I Registered To Post This' timestamp='1359426364' post='2117662']

[/quote]

Nor would I. But that's where Jimmy is headed when his contract is up.

Posted · Report post

Documented.

Posted · Report post

2 years from now you're at an Applebee's in Charlotte. You hear the quickening pace of "clap, clap, clap" as waiters and waitresses approach your table to sing happy birthday and you're wondering why in the fug you're at Applebee's. You look up and see Jimmy Clausen singing to you. He invites you to SIN night at Bar Charlotte. What do you do? WHAT DO YOU DO?
[/quote]

I let Khalil go with him.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Gallagher' timestamp='1359426303' post='2117661']
“You know what, we will make the playoffs. You can document it.” -Cam Newton

[img]http://s3-ec.buzzfed.com/static/enhanced/webdr01/2012/12/9/15/anigif_enhanced-buzz-31452-1355085179-2.gif[/img]
[/quote]

*Fap fap fap*

Posted · Report post

[quote name='I Registered To Post This' timestamp='1359426364' post='2117662']

[/quote]

But they have beer pong nights there. And I'm only 3 years out of college.

Posted · Report post

LOL, SCP... If Clausen isn't sure about which table to take an order to will he just check it down to the closest table?
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

[quote name='CatMan72' timestamp='1359426752' post='2117670']
LOL, SCP... If Clausen isn't sure about which table to take an order to will he just check it down to the closest table?
[/quote]

Lol! That or he would panic and just throw the tray against the wall and run to the kitchen.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Consider it documented

Posted · Report post

You have got to respect that man. A lot of people would have folded under the pressure the media heads put on him. And while some may feel he was affected by the losses, I have heard Ray Lewis talk about the devastation he felt during losses especially early in his career and I heard stories of Michael Jordan literally bawling in the locker room after losses early in his career. But Cam's character has remained impeccable and every one that knows him personally has lauded over his likeability and genuineness. We are lucky to have him.

p.s. I really hate the media
2 people like this

Posted · Report post

[quote name='CatMan72' timestamp='1359426752' post='2117670']
[/quote]

Haha, or it'd just get intercepted along the way. If Pickles started working at Applebee's I think I might start going just for the possibility of free food.

Posted · Report post

[/quote]

I fuging hate it even but I pranked my friends with the clappers a few times it was priceless lol.