Photo
- - - - -

Cam Newton Dishes On Where QB Positions Going, Ray Lewis, R. Kalil SB Prediction, & His Own Panther Playoff Prediction

Cam Newton Carolina Panthers Colin Kaepernick Andrew Luck Playoffs RG3 Russell Wilson

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#16 SIGCHI222

SIGCHI222

the illustrious potentate

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,323 posts
  • LocationShelby

Posted 28 January 2013 - 09:29 PM

2 years from now you're at an Applebee's in Charlotte. You hear the quickening pace of "clap, clap, clap" as waiters and waitresses approach your table to sing happy birthday and you're wondering why in the fug you're at Applebee's. You look up and see Jimmy Clausen singing to you. He invites you to SIN night at Bar Charlotte. What do you do? WHAT DO YOU DO?

I let Khalil go with him.

#17 SCP

SCP

Crop Dusting Son of a Bitch

• HUDDLER
  • 20,057 posts
  • LocationOn a Sales Call

“You know what, we will make the playoffs. You can document it.” -Cam Newton

Posted Image

*Fap fap fap*

#18 TheRumGone

TheRumGone

mountain man

• ALL-PRO
  • 8,955 posts
  • LocationAsheville, NC

trick question. i'd never go to applebees.

But they have beer pong nights there. And I'm only 3 years out of college.

#19 CatMan72

CatMan72

KEEP POUNDING

• HUDDLER
  • 15,097 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 09:32 PM

LOL, SCP... If Clausen isn't sure about which table to take an order to will he just check it down to the closest table?

#20 SCP

SCP

Crop Dusting Son of a Bitch

• HUDDLER
  • 20,057 posts
  • LocationOn a Sales Call

Posted 28 January 2013 - 09:34 PM

LOL, SCP... If Clausen isn't sure about which table to take an order to will he just check it down to the closest table?

Lol! That or he would panic and just throw the tray against the wall and run to the kitchen.

#21 KJ89

KJ89

bottom line

• HUDDLER
  • 2,897 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 28 January 2013 - 09:45 PM

Consider it documented

#22 carpantherfan84

carpantherfan84

Abductive Reasoner

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,731 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 10:04 PM

You have got to respect that man. A lot of people would have folded under the pressure the media heads put on him. And while some may feel he was affected by the losses, I have heard Ray Lewis talk about the devastation he felt during losses especially early in his career and I heard stories of Michael Jordan literally bawling in the locker room after losses early in his career. But Cam's character has remained impeccable and every one that knows him personally has lauded over his likeability and genuineness. We are lucky to have him.

p.s. I really hate the media

#23 RelaxImaPro

RelaxImaPro

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 2,397 posts
  • LocationThe Moon

Posted 28 January 2013 - 11:37 PM

Haha, or it'd just get intercepted along the way. If Pickles started working at Applebee's I think I might start going just for the possibility of free food.

#24 Gabeking

Gabeking

• HUDDLER
  • 3,353 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 12:05 AM

2 years from now you're at an Applebee's in Charlotte. You hear the quickening pace of "clap, clap, clap" as waiters and waitresses approach your table to sing happy birthday and you're wondering why in the fug you're at Applebee's. You look up and see Jimmy Clausen singing to you. He invites you to SIN night at Bar Charlotte. What do you do? WHAT DO YOU DO?

I fuging hate it even but I pranked my friends with the clappers a few times it was priceless lol.

#25 RelaxImaPro

RelaxImaPro

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 2,397 posts
  • LocationThe Moon

Posted 29 January 2013 - 12:49 AM

Posted Image

#26 jtnc

jtnc

Resident Asshole

• HUDDLER
  • 13,416 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 01:02 AM

B-b-but I thought Newton disrespected Lewis at the pro bowl, and they aren't friends? Gotta love the media and idiots like Pete Prisco to pull his bullshit reporting.

#27 Corporal Casto

Corporal Casto

Noob Member

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 464 posts
  • LocationQueen City

Posted 29 January 2013 - 01:11 AM

“You know what, we will make the playoffs. You can document it.” -Cam Newton

EVERYONE with a twitter account needs to tweet this out to the world.. what ever that means.

If this is how Cam truly feels and is willing to say, I want him to be held accountable for it. If he isn't truthful in his confidence in the team, he'll learn a damn good lesson.

#28 PhillyB

PhillyB

that jungle football

• ALL-PRO
  • 20,056 posts
  • Locationthird spur east of the sun

Posted 29 January 2013 - 02:34 AM

chug a $2.99 blue motorcycle and slap him on the ass

#29 AggieLean.

AggieLean.

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,386 posts
  • LocationChattanooga, TN via Winston-Salem, NC

Posted 29 January 2013 - 08:45 AM

Haha, now this have me a good early morning chuckle.

#30 King Taharqa

King Taharqa

The Panthers Quarterback

• HUDDLER
  • 8,774 posts
  • LocationBobcat Country

Posted 29 January 2013 - 08:48 AM

Hearing "we will make the playoffs" from Jerry Richardson would mean so much more.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Cam Newton, Carolina Panthers, Colin Kaepernick, Andrew Luck, Playoffs, RG3, Russell Wilson

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com