Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Matthias' Visionary Mock 3

16 posts in this topic

Posted

Trades:

Swap first round picks with the Bengals (Our 14 with their 21)pick up a 2nd and a 4th round pick

Releases:

Release DeAngelo Williams

Release Chris Gamble

Release Ron Edwards

Release Jimmy Clausen

Release other cats

Free Agency:

Sign Ramses Barden WR

Sign Sean Smith CB

Sign Terrance Knighton

NFL Draft:

1st round pick: Chance Warmack

20130110_mje_se2_557.0_standard_352.0.jpg

We need to strengthen our lines, receiver can wait. (In a way, not having a superstar receiver forces Cam to be more accurate. So I'm not crying that our best receiver is eyeing retirement) When it comes to the Guard position, Chance is the best out of this class. A lot of you would say he won't last until 21, but go look at the past when it comes to that position. Last year, David DeCastro went 24 overall. A year before that, the Eagles drafted the first Gaurd at 23. So with rising draft stock of other players, Warmack will fall to the back end of the first round.

Posted

why you tryna make newton look bad doe? he curb stomped south carolina...lol just playing

decent draft dont like the dt though. knighton started out good but he got in a bad club fight. also later on last year he lost his job to a chump. lol no..

i like rambo but thats a reach...ill say 3rd round for him.

not to excited bout those corners either. and you should have got a way better deep threat wr...its decent one all the way up to the 4th imo.

panthers already have bryant..."the big wr who has not done much yet". dont need more of that.

Posted

Warmack, Rambo and Long all Panthers....If this is what happened on draft day I would cry tears of joy. All three of those guys are going to be beats at the next level...

Posted

Long is a much better guard then tackle

Posted

warmak wont be there at 21. no WR with the two 2nd rounds picks?!? not sold on Long. Rambo is shorter than id like.

Posted

warmak wont be there at 21. no WR with the two 2nd rounds picks?!? not sold on Long. Rambo is shorter than id like.

he won't be there at 14, either

Posted

BOOO!!!

Posted

Again, the Guard position is not rated high these days. David DeCastro was the best G prospect since Steve Hutchinson and Alan Faneca. He was drafted at the 24th spot. Look at the recent history of G being drafted in the first round. They are starting to fall like the running back position. Warmack will be there in the late first round.

Posted

I would like this if it happens

Posted

Kyle Long has too short of arms to play LT in the NFL. Warmack won't be there at 21. I think Lane Johnson at 21 and Warford in the 2nd round is more realistic.

1 person likes this

Posted

I like the first 2 picks but I'd like to gain something better than Fauria, Ramses Barden & Rodney Smith to our receiving corp. We can easily do that in the draft plus our coach and new gm have already mentioned the need for weapons. There should definitely be a WR taken in our first 3 picks.

Posted

just wondering how you picked the bengals as a trade partner and who they wanted to move up for