#2 4Corners

4Corners

suck me beautiful

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,176 posts
  • Location704

Posted 29 January 2013 - 10:45 AM

Won't be surprised if State loses. Won't be surprised if they are sent home before the sweet 16, either.

But hey - they beat UNC for the first time in a long time so their season is a success to the fans.

#3 SZ James

SZ James

• HUDDLER
  • 7,765 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 10:48 AM

Won't be surprised if Mr VD makes 50 more shitposts piggybacking on another team's victory the next time state loses

#4 4Corners

4Corners

suck me beautiful

• HUDDLER
  • 14,176 posts
  • Location704

Posted 29 January 2013 - 11:51 AM

Speaking objectively here, bro. I've stated before that I don't hate State. I had two cousins play on their basketball team and had many good friends attend State. I've probably visited their campus more than I have Carolina's. Did the Hillsborough Hike one year.

Anyway, Virginia is a winnable game for NCSU. But so was Wake Forrest. We saw what happened after they beat Duke in an emotional win. When it comes down to it, I'm an ACC guy at heart and would love to have a team make a run deep in the tournament. State COULD be that team. They've got the most NBA players that's for sure. But they are not consistent and losing some of these games SHOULD scare you as a fan. I don't think Gott is a very talented coach. He won by 10 points on Saturday and was out coached. Roy out coaches most though.

So before you accuse me of some uninformed tarheel fan throwing sh1t to the wall hoping it sticks, you need to try to look at things without your red and white glasses on. Then again, none of these state fan antics surprise me. Just beat Carolina and everything is fine in Raleigh. SMH.

#5 Baby Andy Reid

Baby Andy Reid

finally someone fatter than Alice

• HUDDLER
  • 3,281 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 11:57 AM

You are the biggest heels homer on this board. Do everyone a favor, stop.

#6 4Corners

4Corners

suck me beautiful

• HUDDLER
  • 14,176 posts
  • Location704

Posted 29 January 2013 - 12:02 PM

I support my team, yes. Unlike Duke fans who are only "fans" from November to March. How do your Gamecocks look for spring football around the corner?

#7 Panthro

Panthro

aka Pablo

• Moderators
  • 23,777 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 12:20 PM

Virginia = Maryland after the last Duke win.

We have the team to play and beat the best. I said it before...beating Maryland and now Virginia after big wins os more of a test of where we are than beating Duke and UNC

#8 SZ James

SZ James

• HUDDLER
  • 7,765 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 12:30 PM

Every time Mr STD gets called out on his bullshit, he tries his hardest to make one lone post that sounds like an intelligent analysis and it's always terrible because he's in the habit of making shitposts all the time.

If you want to sound smart just plagiarize something from a professional writer or statistician or hell even a twelve year old.

#9 YoungPanthers89

YoungPanthers89

Lucy Snorebush

• HUDDLER
  • 10,903 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 29 January 2013 - 01:41 PM

Calvin might be out tonight

#10 4Corners

4Corners

suck me beautiful

• HUDDLER
  • 14,176 posts
  • Location704

Posted 29 January 2013 - 03:42 PM

Every time Mr STD gets called out on his bullshit, he tries his hardest to make one lone post that sounds like an intelligent analysis and it's always terrible because he's in the habit of making shitposts all the time.

If you want to sound smart just plagiarize something from a professional writer or statistician or hell even a twelve year old.

I'm surprised you find the time to get so wound up about the pack with all the cyber stalking of grown men you do in other threads. I love the panthers too but possessing pictures of them holding a baby or playing video games seems a bit pathetic.

#11 SZ James

SZ James

• HUDDLER
  • 7,765 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 05:17 PM

I dunno you seem to protest a lot for someone that's on my nuts after every thread I make.

Is this your roundabout way of asking me for dick pics cuz you can have em.

#12 SZ James

SZ James

• HUDDLER
  • 7,765 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 05:20 PM

On Topic:

http://blogs.fayobse...t-Virginia-desp

CJL expected to play

#13 carpanfan96

carpanfan96

play hard, hit harder

• ALL-PRO
  • 11,389 posts
  • LocationConcord, NC

Posted 29 January 2013 - 05:26 PM

This game will tell everyone about NC state's team and it's mental makeup more then any game so far. UVA is a borderline tourney team, but it's really tough to play up there which makes UVA a really tough out at home. This game will show the rest of the ACC if NC state is a mentally tough team that can handle success or not. Big time must win for NC state's current season.

#14 SZ James

SZ James

• HUDDLER
  • 7,765 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 07:26 PM

RICHARD HAMILTON

#15 YoungPanthers89

YoungPanthers89

Lucy Snorebush

• HUDDLER