Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

#19 NC State vs. Virginia

103 posts in this topic

Posted

Why even stoop to his level. he acts like unc is the three time defending champs and duke is 0 for the last three years. Fact is Duke has the most recent championship and is a mere two weeks and a day from wiping the floor with his boys.

I wouldn't be too happy if you beat UNC... We're terrible this year hoss. I've said up here many a times I'm expecting State and Duke to sweep UNC this year (unfortunately).

Posted

Hoss I don't care about you, I just want that fug to shut up for a few days.

Posted

Why even stoop to his level. he acts like unc is the three time defending champs and duke is 0 for the last three years. Fact is Duke has the most recent championship and is a mere two weeks and a day from wiping the floor with his boys.

I don't think I stooped to his level, I wasn't irrational or derogatory towards him. I actually gave him credit for that promotion from cashier at Wal-mart to associate manager.

Posted

Hoss I don't care about you, I just want that fug to shut up for a few days.

lol good luck with that happening

Posted

OSIP739.gif?1

Posted

Not surprising that a thread about NC State vs. Virginia turns into a pathetic pissing contest between UNC and Duke fans.

Posted

Yes, very surprising that a game thread on this board ended up going completely off topic like 90% of the other ones

1 person likes this