Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Joe Flacco "Cold Weather Superbowl is Retarded"

60 posts in this topic

Posted

You could play the game in Siberia and it will be sold out with happy (albeit cold), excited fans. It won't be snowing most likely, and he's used to the cold, having played in Baltimore. Flacco is a baby.

Posted

I think the superbowl should be decided on by lottery. Every team in the league should have a shot at hosting the superbowl. It should not be assigned to a city based of whatever under-the-table deals happen currently.

Posted

Catch heat? No way Goodell would cast any negativity and blemish is pride and Joy. "The Superbowl". A week from now, expect Flacco to be fined.

Posted

WHO'S DULL NOW HMMMMMMMM DAD?

Posted

You should heed your own advice.

butthurt much?

Posted

Definitely not the most PC way to say it, but I agree with his sentiments. I think the Super Bowl should be viewed as a reward for the players and fans, and should be played in nicer climates where fans can vacation and enjoy everything. Who the hell wants to go to New Jersey in February?

Posted

isn't that what the probowl is for?

Posted

He better not have to apologize for that... political correctness is way overboard nowadays

Although I agree that PC is way overboard nowadays....I fully expect to see an apology come out soon and donation to an organization that helps mentally challenged kids/people would not surprise me.

Posted

Everybody involved would have a better time. Miserable is Miserable don't matter where you are!!!!

If you ever played football in the cold makes every thing hurt worse.

Not going but if had choice controlled weather makes sense.

Posted

lets just put flags on their waists and have them play against each other's cheerleaders

Posted

I heard that on the News this morning. The folks didn't take to well to his comments, especially since he's from NJ. One of the News guy went off on him. They saw it more as him sticking his middle finger up at his home state because for the most part NJ would be where the SB would be held, Not so much NY. Taking away revenue from his own state, would garner that reaction.

Posted

It's football. It's February. It's supposed to be cold. Plenty of epic games have been played in foul weather. I would love to see a SB played on a real field in real weather.

2 people like this