Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gabeking

Florio criticizes Gettleman hire, calls it "dog and pony show"

76 posts in this topic

Gentlemen was right about one thing and that is something Florio ingnored....his age. It factors in to why he didn't get other looks. Florio is suggesting no other interviews means he isn't as qualified

agreed. his age and his lack of self promotion.

he works. that's pretty much all he does. there's quite a few people in the corporate world who are the more quailified for upper management positions that get bypassed because others are better at marketing themselves.

in fact that can be said about any rank in most organizations.

agreed. his age and his lack of self promotion.

he works. that's pretty much all he does. there's quite a few people in the corporate world who are the more quailified for upper management positions that get bypassed because others are better at marketing themselves.

in fact that can be said about any rank in most organizations.

Plus, in most industries...people tend not to look at the dinosaurs. Gentlemen was right about that...he needed a team willing to open up his age bracket as potential hires

I thought NBC lost credibility when they hired him. Just a little man with a big mouth. I bet his younger sister had to protect him at school.

Who cares what Floory hole has to say anyways?

the millions of stupid ass comments left on every article he publishes are infinitely worse than anything he has to say. dare i say they've even worse than the comments you see on pat's NFC south blog.

This isn't thread worthy so ill just post it here for my own personal satisfaction, but mainly for the theismann lulz

28928AAD-A96E-4C30-A98D-CF36ACC29120-6056-0000030B576D7352.jpg

I love how he is lingering on the first half of cam's season like all of his critics and isn't willing to mention how much he actually matured in the last half(not saying he doesn't have more room to grow, obviously)... Another guy who is just digging out the negatives and ignoring the positives

the millions of stupid ass comments left on every article he publishes are infinitely worse than anything he has to say. dare i say they've even worse than the comments you see on pat's NFC south blog.

I find it as comic relief

you know i'm going to give theismann a pass since he's a former pro quarterback and just assume that he downed a bottle of burnett's from a paper bag before he started talking about how a west coast dink and dunker like griffin "throws the ball better" than a coryell gunslinger like newton.

1 person likes this

When Florio implyed that Gettleman was a bad hire that only futhers the case that he was a great hire. :)

1 person likes this

This isn't thread worthy so ill just post it here for my own personal satisfaction, but mainly for the theismann lulz

28928AAD-A96E-4C30-A98D-CF36ACC29120-6056-0000030B576D7352.jpg

I love how he is lingering on the first half of cam's season like all of his critics and isn't willing to mention how much he actually matured in the last half(not saying he doesn't have more room to grow, obviously)... Another guy who is just digging out the negatives and ignoring the positives

washed up former players + twitter = dumbass comments