• Please log in to reply
75 replies to this topic

#31 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

• Moderators
  • 29,566 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 06:01 PM

Gentlemen was right about one thing and that is something Florio ingnored....his age. It factors in to why he didn't get other looks. Florio is suggesting no other interviews means he isn't as qualified

agreed. his age and his lack of self promotion.

he works. that's pretty much all he does. there's quite a few people in the corporate world who are the more quailified for upper management positions that get bypassed because others are better at marketing themselves.

in fact that can be said about any rank in most organizations.

#32 CRA

CRA

• Moderators
  • 23,641 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 06:23 PM

agreed. his age and his lack of self promotion.

he works. that's pretty much all he does. there's quite a few people in the corporate world who are the more quailified for upper management positions that get bypassed because others are better at marketing themselves.

in fact that can be said about any rank in most organizations.

Plus, in most industries...people tend not to look at the dinosaurs. Gentlemen was right about that...he needed a team willing to open up his age bracket as potential hires

#33 MHS831

MHS831

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,419 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 06:27 PM

I thought NBC lost credibility when they hired him. Just a little man with a big mouth. I bet his younger sister had to protect him at school.

#34 Cary Kollins

Cary Kollins

keep lbing

• HUDDLER
  • 5,021 posts
  • LocationWinston-Salem, NC

Posted 29 January 2013 - 06:31 PM

Who cares what Floory hole has to say anyways?

#35 Nicks To The Colts

Nicks To The Colts

►►►►►

• HUDDLER
  • 8,878 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 29 January 2013 - 06:35 PM

the millions of stupid ass comments left on every article he publishes are infinitely worse than anything he has to say. dare i say they've even worse than the comments you see on pat's NFC south blog.

#36 Gabeking

Gabeking

• HUDDLER
  • 3,051 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 06:37 PM

This isn't thread worthy so ill just post it here for my own personal satisfaction, but mainly for the theismann lulz

Posted Image

I love how he is lingering on the first half of cam's season like all of his critics and isn't willing to mention how much he actually matured in the last half(not saying he doesn't have more room to grow, obviously)... Another guy who is just digging out the negatives and ignoring the positives

#37 Gabeking

Gabeking

• HUDDLER
  • 3,051 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 06:38 PM

the millions of stupid ass comments left on every article he publishes are infinitely worse than anything he has to say. dare i say they've even worse than the comments you see on pat's NFC south blog.

I find it as comic relief

#38 Nicks To The Colts

Nicks To The Colts

►►►►►

• HUDDLER
  • 8,878 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 29 January 2013 - 06:41 PM

you know i'm going to give theismann a pass since he's a former pro quarterback and just assume that he downed a bottle of burnett's from a paper bag before he started talking about how a west coast dink and dunker like griffin "throws the ball better" than a coryell gunslinger like newton.

#39 PantherFanOne

PantherFanOne

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,615 posts
  • LocationRock Hill S.C.

Posted 29 January 2013 - 06:43 PM

When Florio implyed that Gettleman was a bad hire that only futhers the case that he was a great hire. :)

#40 dpanther69

dpanther69

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 816 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 06:44 PM

This isn't thread worthy so ill just post it here for my own personal satisfaction, but mainly for the theismann lulz

Posted Image

I love how he is lingering on the first half of cam's season like all of his critics and isn't willing to mention how much he actually matured in the last half(not saying he doesn't have more room to grow, obviously)... Another guy who is just digging out the negatives and ignoring the positives

washed up former players + twitter = dumbass comments

#41 Gabeking

Gabeking

• HUDDLER
  • 3,051 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 06:48 PM

Still funny tho

#42 footballisasport

footballisasport

• HUDDLER
  • 5,014 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 06:59 PM

I use to read his site a lot. I realize he says whatever he feels will get him closer to working for NBC fulltime and eventually get more tv time.

#43 footballisasport

footballisasport

• HUDDLER
  • 5,014 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 07:08 PM

Theisman is full of ish but he knows the Bama folks will take whatever he says about Cam and run with it. SMDH

Is a grown man talking about his inability to go to the bathroom a sign of a leader? See how easy it is to do what Theisman doing.

You Panthers fans seem to enjoy having the media make up all kinds of ish about your QB and act like they know what they fug they're talking about. You're making it easy for them to turn Cam into Vince Young 2.0 because they're still upset that he got drafted before theirn chosen boy Blane Gabbert.

#44 Khaki Lackey

Khaki Lackey

I keeps it real

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,893 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 07:09 PM

I don't give a damn if Accorsi and Gettleman were BFFs, if JR took a better liking to Ross or Jimmy Popp, they would have the job right now.
It was apparent at Gettleman's press conference that he's a personable guy that interviews well.

#45 Baby Andy Reid

Baby Andy Reid

finally someone fatter than Alice

• HUDDLER
  • 2,868 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 07:22 PM

or if they don't draft this years combine workout wonder

When have we ever drafted a "workout warrior"? Your statement makes no sense

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.