Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The 2nd Amendment

56 posts in this topic

Posted

If you own firearms and have small children. then you need to keep your weapons unloaded, with the ammo behind lock and key (with a few rounds up high on a shelf in the closet for emergencies.

99.9999% of gun owners understand this, so this is a non issue.

As far as the domestic issue... if some dude is angry enough to kill his wife, he will do it anyway. There are a 1001 ways to do that, even without a firearm.

Posted

That is pretty amazing math.

You also have 0% of defending your family against an armed intruder if you do not own a gun as well.

We can do better than this.

/runs off to tag Panthro in a facebook post.

If a gun is the only way you can defend your family I would be pretty worried about my home defense.

I would take my situation 10 out of 10.

Another misnomer - just because someone chooses to not own a gun does not mean they are incapable of defending their home.

In fact I would say that I live less afraid in my home than all the chicken poo gun owners who have a false sense of security because they own a weapon.

Posted

trollolololololol

1 person likes this

Posted

If you own firearms and have small children. then you need to keep your weapons unloaded, with the ammo behind lock and key (with a few rounds up high on a shelf in the closet for emergencies.

As far as the domestic issue... if some dude is angry enough to kill his wife, he will do it anyway. There are a 1001 ways to do that, even without a firearm.

99.9999%

so there are only like 5 irresponsible gun owners in the country? wow.

Posted

That is pretty amazing math.

You also have 0% of defending your family against an armed intruder if you do not own a gun as well.

gimme a pair of good dogs... you can keep your gun.

Posted

Whip out the statistics on dogs killing/maiming children...

Posted

Whip out the statistics on dogs killing/maiming children...

27 deaths a year.

well played.

Posted

27 deaths a year.

well played.

One death is too many right?

Posted

One death is too many right?

tumblr_ktlsttfvnb1qa3b4go1_500.jpg

Posted

I have one gun in my home for protection. I do keep it loaded because having it for protection means I need quick access to it.

However, I keep it in a dedicated gun safe that has two different locks....one is finger print (my wife and mine are registered in it) and then a 4 digit code. You have to have both to get in.

Even though it is loaded, I consider it very secured.

Posted

tumblr_ktlsttfvnb1qa3b4go1_500.jpg

Thats chaff guy. It wards off Heat seeking missiles that lock onto an airplane's heat trail. Not a bomb, nor is it some death dealing sinister device.

Posted

Thats chaff guy. It wards off Heat seeking missiles that lock onto an airplane's heat trail. Not a bomb, nor is it some death dealing sinister device.

i know what it is.